• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I know this person that Id like to tell you all about.... He is a Florida resident living right here in Escambia county. I was shocked to learn that he is a not only a multi firearms owner but has also have been known to vote republican. He is a father of three and has a full time job taking care of patients and actively saves lives on the daily at a local hospital right here in town for the last 25 years. He has been known to take the IRS to court over a $9000 plus collection and beat their ass with his hundreds of paper receipts telling the IRS to F off with their dirty collection scheme. He doesn't like bullies and wont back down from the over reach of authoritative BS and rules that turn everyday citizens into felons with the stroke of a pen. He might even try to run for office one day and we as a community certainly dont want to happen. I even heard that he is on record for holding police accountable then they run red light with their lights and sirens not on while in pursuit. The police hated making that report and we cant have that on their records, this citizen really needs put in his place. He aslo talks bad about the government and boarder controI agents. I do know that this citizen is willing to sell some of his firearms and if we do this correctly we can plot to land him in federal prison and get rid of him for once and all. We cant have people like him loose on the street anymore, its just not safe for today ideas and the future of Bidens America!

So I heard he may be willing to part with some of his gun collection. If we pull all our money together we might be able to stick it to him once and for all. We just need to buy at a price where there is no doubt that he is making a profit so those letter bois can get him. So, I say we all buy a firearm for profit and we need a willing party to help complete this transaction. The new rule was written where the buyer is not doing anything illegal so you dont have to worry about going to prison as well. I know he has for sale a multitude of rifles and he is only asking 1 million dollars each, buy as many as you want FED boi. I figure by the time he get out he'd still have plenty of money to enjoy the rest of his life retired on some island somewhere and while in prison he get some excellent healthcare and rest so his retirement is enjoyable.

PM for details

Top Bottom