Target Sports

Pict. from todays ccw class Had a first.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Her are some Pict from todays CCW class. Have been asked also what do I furnish, so I have include a Pict of some of the firearms that I have for the class, did't show all the different holsters. When I have time at the end of the class I have people do the impossible shot, that is to cut a card at 7yds with the MP-22 . Had a lady hit the car 5 times to day,her first shot was a hit. One guy hit his one time, He is the son of one of our form members, the lady husband did not hit his. Want say what was said. I then had them shot the 10 in steel at 200 yds with my AR., ///every one said they learned a lot and had a good time. Oh they all had 12 rds to hit the card with. thanks jj
    Got pict up finally on post below. jj

Last edited:

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    JJ...I guess we should have taken a few pics...sorry. Good shooting today and thanks to whomever left me the over 100 40s&w shells there today... I'm going to reload soon

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dang looks like you got it all covered with that selection. I need to get up there with the wife and do some shooting with all the positive feedback you get around here. Looks like a great set-up and I'm dying to shoot some steel.

Not to nitpick or be a jerk but I did see one obvious glaring safety concern in the pictures. I know the slide is locked open but that finger resting on the trigger is a bad habit that could come back to bite her at the most inopportune time. I'm assuming she was a new or novice shooter and it was addressed.

Last edited:

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Was waiting for some one to say something about that , she is new it shooting that was one thing, she has to learn in muscle memory. she will get there. with more training. just my 2cents jj

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Glad you still helping folks out Jerome!!!! Miss ya honey!!!!

Top Bottom