• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The main pharmacy at Navy Hospital sustained damage in the storm. It seems some of the computers are down and the lobby is stripped of furniture. The clerk said the wait was 3-4 hours or I could come back later. I am not sure what the status of the drive-in pharmacy at the exchange is.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I got my meds at the drive up pharmacy at the Navy shopping mall (Cory) last week.
    They were open with only 5 cars in line at 0735. ---- SAWMAN

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks. I believe under their system, any new or expired meds required to be called in by the physician will be required to be picked up at the main pharmacy. Any current scripts can be renewed by us and picked up at the drive-up. I mos' defintly likes dem short lines.

BSmitty

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had mine mailed to me last time and it was quick and much better than waiting up there. May not be an option for some but you'd think they would push for that option with the covid mess happening

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had mine mailed to me last time and it was quick and much better than waiting up there. May not be an option for some but you'd think they would push for that option with the covid mess happening
    I did not know the mail was an option. Is that from the NAS pharmacy or the Veterans Clinic? I'll sure check into it, if so. Thanks.

meljel1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes it is such a pain, you can't even get appts now. I talked to appts days ago and the ER isn't even open. I tried to get online appts and their barely doing that. They said that if the children are really sick I can take them to another ER but no checkups or other appts now and no pharmacy... so its a wait and see game now. May have to use the one other ones. Hopefully they'll have thing's fixed and working again soon.

Top Bottom