• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellbringer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am new to town, and I see there is a gun show at the fairgrounds on the 23-24. Anyone have good luck at the show finding good deals?

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Not the place to buy new items unless you just gotta have it today. I'm all for supporting the little guy but hard to when pricing is at MSRP. If you are looking for older or harder to find items, you may get lucky.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    If you know what you are looking for, it is always a good idea to research the current market price (new and used). Some of the vendors there are really proud of their stuff and that will reflect in their prices. They prey on those who are not privy as to what they are worth. There can be deals to be had, but you really have to know whether it is a deal or not. Saturdays are the better days for a better assortment of goods, but Sundays may be better for getting a good deal as sellers may want to sell at a better price so as to lighten their load before they leave. It really depends on whether they are hard up to make sales or not. At $10 to get in, it may be worth it or not. It is always a gamble to go look.

zdiver99

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My biggest with gun shows now, there is too muck junk not related to guns. The Pensacola show has food ,pots and pans, clothing, (not related to guns), coins, windows, etc. Prices are very high, IMHO. With that said, always a good way to spend a few hours, if you have the time.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It’s $11 to get in now. Seems like they inch up a dollar every other show.
    Jay’s is by far the biggest vendor there. Never seen a deal on their tables.
    Outpost is a gunshop from Marianna that usually has some interesting items with fair prices.
    You might find a deal at some of the small vendors that set up or more likely from someone walking around with a gun to sell. I’ve bought from both.
    I won’t be attending this gun show since I learned that the owner threatened his vendors with expulsion if they set up at any other gun shows.
    I can’t support that.

big jon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    many of the small local vendors have been banned and all vendors are under threat of being banned for setting up at other shows or by the whim of the promoter of this show
    there is a another show in the area at the shrine temple you can locate on gun show finder online I think there is a show in mobile thats good this weekend too
    if you have the 12 dollar admission then its a gun show with few small or local vendors happy trails

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    You never went to the one in Crestview when they used to have it...
    Nope. I went to the fairgrounds twice and that was more than enough.

If I was looking for some little parts and pieces it would be ok but I like guns and ammo and they were always way overpriced and a ton of idiots show up and buy the crap.

I don’t blame the sellers but there are no deals to be had and after walking through you start to understand why some people want it harder to buy a firearm.

I remember one crazy lady getting her conceal carry license talking non-stop about shooting anyone who messed with her.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    if you want locally sourced honey or beef jerky its a great show. if you're looking to buy gun related items at decent prices its a hard pass. fools are crazy with prices and there's zero haggle anymore...

Top Bottom