• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Jimmy's is the ONLY Glock LEO/MIL authorized dealer in NW Fla...period. They jumped on this program before anyone else did so they got it. You cannot,or a dealer cannot, get a Glock or sell a Glock(unless they want to take a loss)at the price that Jimmy's can.

If there are any doubts about the prices,about your elidgeability,or about who the Glock authorized dealers REALLY are....simply call Glock. In the past I have seen a well know local dealer try to pass themselves off as a Glock dealer. Watch out for this, although I have heard they they learned their lesson mainly because of several calls to Glock.....by me.

REMEMBER ALSO ---> If you are a member of GSSF(as I am)you get a discount also. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

outside9

Master
    Jimmy's is the ONLY Glock LEO/MIL authorized dealer in NW Fla...period. They jumped on this program before anyone else did so they got it. You cannot,or a dealer cannot, get a Glock or sell a Glock(unless they want to take a loss)at the price that Jimmy's can.

If there are any doubts about the prices,about your elidgeability,or about who the Glock authorized dealers REALLY are....simply call Glock. In the past I have seen a well know local dealer try to pass themselves off as a Glock dealer. Watch out for this, although I have heard they they learned their lesson mainly because of several calls to Glock.....by me.

REMEMBER ALSO ---> If you are a member of GSSF(as I am)you get a discount also. --- SAWMAN

Yes the will

outside9

Master
    I really think Jimmy's is often over looked as a good place to shop. We can't always agree on price (and I don't buy), but they are nice folks and have a good stock.

Army_of_One

Expert
    The people there are cool, but the prices are quite ridiculous and that's why they keep good stock. I always buy from Patriot Arms, because I've seen Nick refer .MIL/LEO to Jimmy's for the best price on Glocks. It doesn't hurt that he budges on prices more often either. :smile:
    I really think Jimmy's is often over looked as a good place to shop. We can't always agree on price (and I don't buy), but they are nice folks and have a good stock.

SAWMAN

Master
    Im not privy as to what Glock does FOR their Mil/LEO dealers. Money back...incentives...prestiege...etc,etc. Anyone that walks into Jimmy's to pick up their Mil/LEO Glock will surely buy something else. Yep,the something else(s) can get kinda pricy. But the people know their stuff(including the daughter of the now owner)and she is great with the ladies. It is always great to have a female on staff,and with respect I say...she ain't bad to look at neither. --- SAWMAN

FowlHunter13

Master
    My Dad introduced me to Jimmy's years ago(probably 2 or 3 owners ago at least) when I was probably 9 or 10 years old(now 42). I have not been there in years. All the talk about the Military/LEO discount is making me want to pay them a visit and re-introduce myself. I just traded my Glock 19 and will be needing to replace it sometime soon. It is really good to see businesses doing this kind of discount for our LEO's and my Military brothers and sisters.

ARAMP1

Shooter
    Well, I just called Jimmy's and spoke with one of the friendliest gun salesmen I've ever talked to. I asked if they could order a Gen 3 FDE G17 for me. He wasn't sure, so I held for about 20-30 seconds while he got the info. Turns out, Glock only does the LEO/MIL sales in black now. I asked what he had in stock already and he took the time to go through three safes with me on the phone. As of right now, they only have Gen 4 guns, but it sounds like they could order anything, as long as it's black.

Va boy

Marksman
    Everyone I talked to in Jimmy's was professional and took time with me on the phone and both me and the wife while in the store. I refer everyone I can to businesses that care about their customers. This is one that impressed me. Also for you BAMA folks, Gold Mine Pawn in Daphne is an authorized Glock LEO/Mil dealer. Theirs started at $399 when I checked this past summer. Plus they carry a bunch of gun accessories and reloading supplies

SAWMAN

Master
    Soooooo....your saying that one authorized Mil/LEO dealer is cheaper than another ??? ($399 vs $409)

BTW...my Glock 33 and 32 were both $409 over a year ago at Jimmy's. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Va boy

Marksman
    That's what the nice lady told me, although I couldn't buy (Fl). I stopped in there for reloading stuff. I don't know why the difference. I didn't give it a second thought.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I have never bought one but know first hand people who have at LEO rates and it has ALWAYS been 409.00

Top Bottom