***PENDING*** CETME, 308 Century Arms...HK91 like, but not :o)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: 600
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chip5244

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    fort walton beach
    Let me answer a few questions right off the bat to save both of us some time. Please read below before contacting me.

1) No, I have never shot this gun so I don't know what the point of impact is or how many rounds have been down the barrel or the lbs required to pull the trigger.
    2) I have no idea who owned it before me or what they may have refinished, repaired or modified. You figure that out when you look it over.
    3) I can answer questions you may have but I will not spend the day measuring shit and then waiting for your severely delayed response.
    4) I will not hold the gun for you...First come first serve, cash only. If you are not available to pick it up then don't tell me you want it till you are available.
    5) I do not require a bill of sale because I actually believe in the 2nd Amendment and private sales in FL are legal and PRIVATE. But if you show up with a thug attitude, sideways ball cap and calling my gun a "gat" then it will most likely have already been sold.
    6) You will have to drive to me, for the price I'm asking I will not spend additional money on gas. I'm available in FWB in the mornings before work and weekends, otherwise in Valparaiso at my workplace during the weekdays and evenings. I own my own business so guns are allowed and encouraged in my workplace.
    7) I am firm on my price. However, if it does not sell in a 3-5 days then I may lower the price until I find a buyer. If you want it now then pay my asking price, otherwise roll the dice and wait a few days for me to possibly lower the price.
    8) I will not ship so don't even ask.
    9) If this ad is not marked as SOLD then the gun is still available.
    10) I'm not an asshole, I'm just tired of wasting time with "tire kickers" and people who enjoy nothing better than talking technical shit!

If you are interested then please text or call me, 850-685-1900...Thanks Chip

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpg
      IMG_1058.jpg
      670.7 KB · Views: 64
    • IMG_1059.jpg
      IMG_1059.jpg
      741.9 KB · Views: 66
    • IMG_1060.jpg
      IMG_1060.jpg
      594.9 KB · Views: 65
    • IMG_1061.jpg
      IMG_1061.jpg
      517.3 KB · Views: 58
    • IMG_1062.jpg
      IMG_1062.jpg
      834.7 KB · Views: 53
    • IMG_1063.jpg
      IMG_1063.jpg
      704.7 KB · Views: 50
    • IMG_1064.jpg
      IMG_1064.jpg
      728.2 KB · Views: 51
    • IMG_1065.jpg
      IMG_1065.jpg
      441.9 KB · Views: 57

fivepointstar

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    thats is a great price!!! thats the same price they were going for about 10 ago. how many mags with the rifle?

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom