DK Firearms

Pedophiles brought in school by teachers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Moderators, what bad language did I use on the first post?
    If you don't tell me what's bad, I won't know, and I'll keep on making the same mistakes.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The first version was worded more politically divisive with something like libtard or similar iirc. Also it’s against the rules to post non 2A political threads. The mods have always been surprisingly lax on that as far as I can tell. That’s my 02.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gentlemen, when someone says this is the way to educate children, then I’ve heard all I need to hear.

Last edited:

zombieh8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Not that it makes any difference, I'm just a stickler for details and facts. But my understanding of the event is that it was on a Saturday, at the local library, and parents brought their kids for "drag queen story hour". Didn't have anything to do with schools or teachers

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not that it makes any difference, I'm just a stickler for details and facts. But my understanding of the event is that it was on a Saturday, at the local library, and parents brought their kids for "drag queen story hour". Didn't have anything to do with schools or teachers

I do believe you are correct. Apparently the new(ish) "big deal" at public libraries.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    And get away with it legally. And back then it was legal to spank your Missus when she got sideways too
    I couldn't imagine the public's reaction if a man were to spank their wife or husband or tranny in public nowadays. Probably lead to tranny's dressed up in clown costumes throwing $ bills at you and lots of twerking.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I am of the opinion that any parent that subjects their child to drag queen story hour needs to be charged with child endangerment and the child removed from their custody. The group that ran the tranny out of the library should have done so the first time this BS was even thought about and we wouldn't be where we are today. Our society is so afraid of hurting someone's little feelings that no one will stand up and say "NO! We aren't going to do (insert whatever stupid thing the loonies want do to here)" They are trying to mainstream this behavior and it eventually leads to them being able to legally prey on our children. Drag queen story hour, LBGTQR whatever, Pedophilia is a sexual preference not a crime, etc. it all leads to demoralizing our values and making it publicly acceptable to mess with our kids.

Last edited:

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This degeneracy is 100 years in the making, we’re witnessing late stage modernism. The anything goes culture can only go so far until it goes off the cliff. I can’t imagine this going much further after they try and normalize and legalize pedophilia I don’t think enough people can be convinced to allow that.

The comparison between drag queens and the founding fathers is hilarious. Definitely apples and oranges though! Those men would just as soon have you dangling from a lamp post than have drag queens confuse their kids.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom