• FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They need just to read the dictionary!

pa·tri·ot
    [pey-tree-uht, -ot or, esp. British, pa-tree-uht] Show IPA
    noun
    a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
    a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

Try'n Hard

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I may be a sheep but ain't nobody leading me to a slaughter.... Not without a fight!!

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What can be done to reverse this tide of belligerent ignorance? Not much.

Funny they said that, their own ignorance is appalling. Waco was a religuous sect, not against the govt, against the secular world.

McVieh was NOT a Patriot.

I wonder what they'd say about our Founding Fathers,,,traitors?

What do they say about Americans( politicians/Presidents) who disregard the Constitution? Oh that's right, "for our own good"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They would be screaming for the heads of Jefferson, Franklin, Paine, and the rest of them. I hope its people like this that are the first ones onboard the trains. How much longer??

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The last line of the article tells you how dangerous these liberals are.

LA Times said:
    These groups should be closely monitored, with resources adequate to the task, even if it means shifting some homeland security money from the hunt for foreign terrorists.

The Southern Poverty Law Center will publish anything to get themselves in the news.

CCHGN

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SPLC are a group of self righteous Liberal Obammy lap dogs that think they can make the rules and define terms. Obviously they don't know the difference between a American Patriot and a Domestic Terrorist. They've been locked up in their little office up there in Birmingham too long.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SPLC are a group of self righteous Liberal Obammy lap dogs that think they can make the rules and define terms. Obviously they don't know the difference between a American Patriot and a Domestic Terrorist. They've been locked up in their little office up there in Birmingham too long.

Actually it's Montgomery but yeah, I agree with you.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The more I get to know you guys (and MrsChief!) the more I love all of ya'll.. Makes me proud to be a Patriot!

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote from one of the minutemen during the shot heard round the world debacle. Sound familiar?
    “There suddenly appeared a number of the King’s troops, about a thousand . . . the fore- most of which cried, ‘Throw down your arms, ye villains, ye rebels.’”

It seems that the people started to get aggravated by being asked to pay more and more to the British monarchy, who had incurred massive debts. After voicing opposition.....the monarchy saw that the people had begun to arm themselves and instead of deciding to back off and fix their own problems....they decided to disarm the people and enforce their authority. We know where that led.....or have we forgotten?

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote from one of the minutemen during the shot heard round the world debacle. Sound familiar?
    “There suddenly appeared a number of the King’s troops, about a thousand . . . the fore- most of which cried, ‘Throw down your arms, ye villains, ye rebels.’”

It seems that the people started to get aggravated by being asked to pay more and more to the British monarchy, who had incurred massive debts. After voicing opposition.....the monarchy saw that the people had begun to arm themselves and instead of deciding to back off and fix their own problems....they decided to disarm the people and enforce their authority. We know where that led.....or have we forgotten?

I haven't forgotten about the Revolutionary War. Getting about time for another. It seems that govt's are good for a couple hundred years , then get stupid and increase taxes and take away rights. Anyone talk to the Romans lately? Too bad they didn't have AK's

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't forgotten about the Revolutionary War. Getting about time for another. It seems that govt's are good for a couple hundred years , then get stupid and increase taxes and take away rights. Anyone talk to the Romans lately? Too bad they didn't have AK's

No good time for war....just wish that the men in power would remember their history and see where this path goes. Not always to war ...thank god....but to long lasting distrust of the government.
    Hopefully just a wake up call for everyone. Too bad we don't have a libertarian party so that we wouldn't have to choose between dumb and dumber.

Top Bottom