• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ive never shot the 13, But will tell ya the PARA 12 is one fine double stack 45 compact, Smooth trigger an the action allows even a old fart like me to double tap the Hard Ball 45acp 230 gr.. An even hit the paper, LOL nice firearm Mullet Hunter. If I was looking for one that one would be in lock down over here...

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Perhaps the reason it took so long to sell is that you are an ass and nobody wants to do business with you.

You might have a point their.... However this wasn't my gun to begin with, secondly the asking price that was put on it was cheap to begin with.

Now to live up to that name you called me, go ahead and throw arrogant in their for good measure..... If you will notice god has blessed me with the ability to not have to sell any of my stuff. If you will look at my history you will see that If I see something I want I buy it. If I buy it I keep it which has led to numerous safes with numerous weapons. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Apparently you are a very weak minded, thin skinned product of very easy to offend, get their feelings hurt yuppie parents. Sorry I was poked fun of as a child and that I grew up around smartass people that would bust you in the mouth if they had enough of your mouth. I am no where near perfect, nor am I a badass..... But the bad don't mess with me... Like I have said before, when you come on a public forum their are many different personalities, if you cannot deal with someone that will tell you what they think and how they feel then you need to leave your venerable little feelings in your wife's underwear drawer before you log in... Again I'm sorry that I made you pout and cry.....

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No hurt feelings here, son. Just giving you a little food for thought. If you didn't act like such a prick, you would have more people willing to do business with you.

You might have a point their.... However this wasn't my gun to begin with, secondly the asking price that was put on it was cheap to begin with.

Now to live up to that name you called me, go ahead and throw arrogant in their for good measure..... If you will notice god has blessed me with the ability to not have to sell any of my stuff. If you will look at my history you will see that If I see something I want I buy it. If I buy it I keep it which has led to numerous safes with numerous weapons. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Apparently you are a very weak minded, thin skinned product of very easy to offend, get their feelings hurt yuppie parents. Sorry I was poked fun of as a child and that I grew up around smartass people that would bust you in the mouth if they had enough of your mouth. I am no where near perfect, nor am I a badass..... But the bad don't mess with me... Like I have said before, when you come on a public forum their are many different personalities, if you cannot deal with someone that will tell you what they think and how they feel then you need to leave your venerable little feelings in your wife's underwear drawer before you log in... Again I'm sorry that I made you pout and cry.....

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No hurt feelings here, son. Just giving you a little food for thought. If you didn't act like such a prick, you would have more people willing to do business with you.

What does my being a smartass have to do with cash money??? Unless you get your feelings hurt and are easily intimidated.... Once again I very seldom sell anything, and everyone likes cash??? Also I would like to point out that I'm not your son, I have balls.....

zombiekiller

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jesus Christ...it's like trying to have a conversation about the laws of physics with Corky from "Life Goes On." THE WEAPON YOU WERE TRYING TO SELL WOULD HAVE SOLD FASTER (and you probably wouldn't have needed to "give it away") IF PEOPLE DIDN'T THINK YOU ARE A GINORMOUS BAG OF DOUCHE. That, son, is what your attitude has to do with cash-money.

Last edited:

Mullet Hunter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jesus Christ...it's like trying to have a conversation about the laws of physics with Corky from "Life Goes On." THE WEAPON YOU WERE TRYING TO SELL WOULD HAVE SOLD FASTER (and you probably wouldn't have needed to "give it away") IF PEOPLE DIDN'T THINK YOU ARE A GINORMOUS BAG OF DOUCHE. That, son, is what your attitude has to do with cash-money.

Do you have any BCG's I can buy off of you? I am running low.....
    Also "Have you seen my baseball"

KILOEASY

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fellas-not to change the subject-i had a para p12-still have a p13 and p14-all are great 1911,s-still i carry my g27 everyday-lol-kilo

Top Bottom