• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

I have never been reminded of that quote so often as the last couple years.
    Ya and if ya buck the story. Your a nut job.
    Right now I've got an Able seaman sitting in his room getting paid, while I'm working picking up the slack. "Covid positive " per crappy test kit. All because he couldn't stay on the ship and out of bars. I've been here since Sept 18 and HAD to go off today to pick up cigarettes In germ infested yankeeland. Covid wash down as soon as I got back. No eating, drinking while off. 15 mins max. Round trip.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Right now I've got an Able seaman sitting in his room getting paid, while I'm working picking up the slack. "Covid positive " per crappy test kit. All because he couldn't stay on the ship and out of bars. I've been here since Sept 18 and HAD to go off today to pick up cigarettes In germ infested yankeeland. Covid wash down as soon as I got back. No eating, drinking while off. 15 mins max. Round trip.
    I went from owning a swimming pool installation co to 12hr nights doing industrial maintenance so my vit-D levels dropped. Dr prescribed supplements 5 years ago, at the same time I figured out that I needed zinc, and I started turmeric/curicumin for inflammation. When covid hit I doubled the zinc & D3. I watched the Dr on Joe Rogan touting the benefits, but one needed to help the D absorb into the bloodstream by adding Quercetin, but that turmeric did the same thing. Not related; I take bee pollen for allergies and do frequent saline nasal rinses. I have been exposed many times, but I don't get sick or suffer from allergies. I do a lot more for my health than what I shared. Dr is blown away by my consistent labs. No high cholesterol, even though I use real butter, eat eggs daily and love cheese. I know everyone is different, my late mom was an RN who strongly advocated for using vitamin supplements. Since she passed, I've been proactive in researching/implementing alternatives. One final note; having grown up with an autistic sibling, my mom had her beliefs narrowed down as to the cause; determined not to gain weight during his pregnancy, she purged the home of sugar and ate copious amounts of Saccharin, he had surgery at a couple of days old to repair a cleft lip and her final determination was that the preservatives used in combo shots was the culprit. And had lots of firsthand experience to back it up. Needless to say, no one is jabbing me, never had a flu shot, nor the flu.
    Wear gloves and wash often, has to help.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep I know a few flu magnets myself, it’s always the people who eat fast food every day, have bad hygiene etc. etc. We rarely if ever get sick around here, not tempting fate though.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very few, if any, own/influence more of the US government (and "elected" representatives) than Gates. Money talks, suckers walk. Anyone else see anything corrupt/wrong with that, or is that just the way it is?

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IF, and I mean if, Americans (WE!) would closely look at / investigate George Soros, OBAMA and his private Washington firm (thousands) ETC., we would begin to se how "FAR GONE" this country really is.
    Money influencing government, or outright governing, has gone on since before our forefathers sailed west. The influence of wealth on government is something we have never left behind, and can be traced back through history to "old wealth" families with names familiar to most of us. All other qualifications being equal, I believe the average voter will chose the wealthier of the contestants. After centuries/generations, some still wanna be ruled by the lords and ladies......

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Agreed! As I also have studied history from biblical times, actually, from the Book of Genesis, I would say that 80-90 % of humankind are "lemmings"! Example of today: How can a zillion Chinese people allow themselves to be subjugated by one despot with a 5-10,000 man army?
    Look at North Korea! A short fat man controls the destiny of his whole country!

And today! the American people sit back and watch "our government" virtually destroy our country! Violating the constitution, bill of Rights, et al! NO LAW ENFORCRMENT BY ANYONE!

We have met the enemy and he is us!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed! As I also have studied history from biblical times, actually, from the Book of Genesis, I would say that 80-90 % of humankind are "lemmings"! Example of today: How can a zillion Chinese people allow themselves to be subjugated by one despot with a 5-10,000 man army?
    Look at North Korea! A short fat man controls the destiny of his whole country!

And today! the American people sit back and watch "our government" virtually destroy our country! Violating the constitution, bill of Rights, et al! NO LAW ENFORCRMENT BY ANYONE!

We have met the enemy and he is us!

I get what you're sayin', but I'm more inclined to believe the percentage of followers is above 90%. Some are certainly lemmings. Others would just as soon follow rather than accept responsibility, then whine and blame. Some will just go along because they want to accepted. Still others are afraid of perceived dangers/threats. No wonder about 1% took an active part in the American Revolution. IMO, we haven't come far from that, and government knows.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    IF, and I mean if, Americans (WE!) would closely look at / investigate George Soros, OBAMA and his private Washington firm (thousands) ETC., we would begin to se how "FAR GONE" this country really is.
    BHO, susan rice, soros and valerie jarrett are running this country...

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    I get what you're sayin', but I'm more inclined to believe the percentage of followers is above 90%. Some are certainly lemmings. Others would just as soon follow rather than accept responsibility, then whine and blame. Some will just go along because they want to accepted. Still others are afraid of perceived dangers/threats. No wonder about 1% took an active part in the American Revolution. IMO, we haven't come far from that, and government knows.

It’s operant conditioning. It starts when people are put through that meat grinder called school. Stand in line, don’t question authority, thinking outside of the group makes an outcast. Star stickers for the good, corners for the bad. Raise your hand to beg to piss. Everytime the class obeys, the teacher adds a marble to the fishbowl. When it’s full everyone gets a treat. School bell rings and just like Pavlov’s dogs the kids become obedient livestock.

1673394931769.jpeg

Top Bottom