• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    There are unconfirmed reporters that the terrorists reportedly received text messages alerting them that 72 virgins were waiting. And then, “BOOM!”

Hospitals were filled with people suffering injuries to their hands, legs and eyes. A number of the pocket explosions were caught on surveillance video.

Iran state news reports their ambassador to Lebanon was wounded by one of the exploding pagers.

sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    There are unconfirmed reporters that the terrorists reportedly received text messages alerting them that 72 virgins were waiting. And then, “BOOM!”

Hospitals were filled with people suffering injuries to their hands, legs and eyes. A number of the pocket explosions were caught on surveillance video.

Iran state news reports their ambassador to Lebanon was wounded by one of the exploding pagers.
    I think iran really has to respond or lose even more cred with their population

BluesBrother

Master
    I think it's Payback that's the Bitch, Karma is when GOD gets involved!
    Karma is a complex concept arising from Dharmic traditions, including Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism. In Sanskrit, karma simply means action. The cause and effect between people’s actions and consequences, usually in cycles of death and rebirth.

Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism have nothing to do with a Supreme Being or "GOD".

DustyDog

Master
    It’s almost like watching gladiators except it’s very plain to see one gladiator is VERY capable of totally destroying the other but never will because of public opinion will destroy him if he does. The pure hatred for Israel is the only thing that keeps this fight going.
    Too bad so many are so confused about the State of Israel...

DustyDog

Master
    one gladiator is VERY capable of totally destroying the other...
    P.S., You wanna see a capable gladiator? Give me $350 billion, including all our latest military equipment, along with 50 square miles of desert to defend. I'd make the Israelis look like rookies. Damned sure there would never be an Oct. 7th under my watch. :cool:

>imagine rooting for the side that considers all of us "goyim" nothing but cattle

>imagine rooting for the side that habitually conducts espionage on us, literally stealing technology.

>imagine rooting for the side that drains us of billions of dollars a year through AIPAC and other lobbies.

>imagine rooting for the side that insists every elected (or installed, lol) national leader goes to the wailing wall and pay homage.

>imagine rooting for the side that is in our Cabinet, Congress, House of Representatives, mayors of major cities and governors. Check that Wikipedia early life section.

>imagine rooting for the side that literally controls all media and commerce

You fellow Goyim who root for Israel are absolutely braindead. They want us all dead.

https://merip.org/1986/01/israeli-spies-in-the-us/

The Herzog affair, The Pollard affair, the Kryton caper, the USS Liberty incident.. I can go on forever.

I cringe at every room temp person that cheers blindly for this without really thinking it through
    1st. This is a warcrime. An indiscriminate attack that cared nothing for any collateral damage. If you believe only active enemy combatants without civilian (children included) casualties, I've got a bridge to sell you.
    2nd. And arguably more important: This sets a precedent, what makes you believe that the govt won't do this against you later? After all the writing is on the wall, the media considers anyone right of center a dangerous extremist and an existencial threat to democracy. What if in a few years, it's your phone going off because of an old post you made?
    3rd. Most phones and electronics are made in china nowadays, a US adversary, the genie is out of the bottle, what prevents the PRC from deciding to turn every export phone into a pending grenade?

This should scare people, and demand accountability, not sheepish cheers. The Israelis are already war criminals, this is a new low if anything, a brilliant operation yes, but now there is literally no moral difference between the jewish state and the muslim jihadists

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I would say it was more likely orchestrated by Mosaad than the IDF, they are far more successful at eliminating threats than a standing Army.
    radios were knockoffs i hear, could have been anyone set this up.. even their own

.22 cents

Master
    People have to be pretty braindead and have shit for souls to root for killing and maiming of random civilians by gooberments.
    1726713719611.jpeg

Top Bottom