• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If you were closer to me you could try my Sig P-365. FWIW, I went through the same dilemma at Christmas when I was debating which to purchase. I have not shot a Hellcat but have handled one. Side by side the P-365 felt better to me. The P-365 has been out there for a while and is pretty well proven unlike the Hellcat which does sound promising. I just don't like being a BETA tester and also I prefer to buy American especially with so many Americans struggling for jobs. There are a lot more holster options for the P-365 than the Hellcat. Just my .02 worth! Good luck!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love my Hellcat. I have not had one trouble round yet. One of the few I think they got right the first time. So far at least

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

catmail2727

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you were closer to me you could try my Sig P-365. FWIW, I went through the same dilemma at Christmas when I was debating which to purchase. I have not shot a Hellcat but have handled one. Side by side the P-365 felt better to me. The P-365 has been out there for a while and is pretty well proven unlike the Hellcat which does sound promising. I just don't like being a BETA tester and also I prefer to buy American especially with so many Americans struggling for jobs. There are a lot more holster options for the P-365 than the Hellcat. Just my .02 worth! Good luck!
    Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom