• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will donate a $50.00 Gift certificate to my junk shop, if that is any interest.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will donate a $50.00 Gift certificate to my junk shop, if that is any interest.

Absolutely, and thank you, give me a little time and I will write up a thread for our 2 year 3500 member anniversary!

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As much business as some of these guys get from this forum they should be throwing gift cards at you..

The dealers on the forum have been a great asset to us all. I appreciate the participation and involvement, hell, Nate cooked burgers and dogs for ~100 people at the swap meet in between manning his table!

I don't charge for them to advertise, and I don't think that they owe anything back to us as a forum. Running a small business is tough, and if the Forum can help any of them out, I am happy to provide that venue for them.

If anyone would like to contribute, by all means I am sure the winning member will appreciate it, but it is definitely not expected or required.

Just my .02 cents :D.

I am working on the Raffle post right now, should have it up tonight!

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ah Fupa thinks he is going to win. 2 boxes of 9mm from the fantasy winnings would be nice, hint hint.
    The only thing I ever won was a case of the clap, and it wasn't very applauding!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Ian, how are you going to set up the prizes, 1 takes all or a series of people winning so more have a chance? Thinking here I have some things to donate as I above all others have gotten more than my moneys worth from the forum.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Haha yeah I never win anything, so I don't plan on starting here. Just figured that since dealers advertise for free it would be nice to give back. Besides it could bring them repeated business from the customer that wins their card. $50-$100 would be a wise investment. I know it would be for me if I was in the business.

I don't do much business on here and I'm not sure if anyone would want them, but I am willing to throw in a couple sets of earrings or key chains that I make out of spent casings. Who knows they might get you outta the dog house with the old lady when you come home with that fancy new 1911..

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ian, how are you going to set up the prizes, 1 takes all or a series of people winning so more have a chance? Thinking here I have some things to donate as I above all others have gotten more than my moneys worth from the forum.

Well, last year, I chose 1 winner randomly from the posts in the thread, and I will probably stick with that unless its a serious haul of goodies that we can split up.

The starting prize was a $100 gift certificate, and we added on some goodies from there, so I thought that was good for a single winner prize.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Congrats Ian on keeping up a great forum. If I can help with anything let me know. Outside of guns I've learned a lot about life from these guys...not that I've applied any of it, just learned.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Congrats Ian on keeping up a great forum. If I can help with anything let me know. Outside of guns I've learned a lot about life from these guys...not that I've applied any of it, just learned.

Yep, stick with us bud, we'll tell you what NOT to do. In fact, just got off the phone with gendoc. We figured out that we both would be multi-millionaires right now, if we had just listened to the old guys around us when we were young.

I'm reminded of the old Muddy Waters blues number: "Baby, I don't care where the lovin' goes, just tell me where my money went".

Top Bottom