OMFG, now the nat news is making it sound like reps are catching hell for voting no.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullseye

Shooter
    ......on the background check bill. To listen to NBC, you would think that every senator was catching hell at home for voting no on the bill. What a bunch of slanted agenda bull sheet! They even drug out another sandy hook relative, for Christs sake. Sheesh! What a bunch of ghouls!

Contact your senators. Let them know what you think about their vote.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep. Even if you did not write them before the vote, thank them for their NO votes.

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    I can't even listen to the government media complex anymore. I agree, they are trying to demonize anyone against this last gun grab.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    That's what liberals do when they lose. They bash anyone who doesn't agree with their views. I'm sick of it. I'm allowed to have my views and not have them trampled all over by people who don't share the same view.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I saw NBC trash the female senator from NH tonight. It's sad that just about all of our "news" has become opinions.

bullseye

Shooter
    The news pimps and the liberals are using polls to try and discredit these Senators for voting no.
    Polls created by PPP, Public Policy Polling, www.publicpolicypolling.com

Heres a writeup online about how biased PPP really is.
    http://www.redstate.com/wintermute/...-polling-ppp-should-be-ashamed-of-themselves/

What they are doing now is kinda like when they were trumpeting that 90% of the country wanted Expanded Background Checks, according to a poll. What they DIDNT tell you is that the poll question they were trumpeting about was worded in a much different way than they would have you believe.
    What they REALLY asked in the poll, was,
    Would you support or oppose a law requiring background checks on people buying guns at gun shows?
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/3...ans-mad-as-hell-about-background-check-defeat

Top Bottom