• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Its a computer generated image, pistol does not exist other then in picture form.

the ammo is what caught my eye first...looked like some hard bronze milled projectiles I have seen once before...they went thru multiple vests stacked on each other...

Rapier

Marksman
    Do not know about that specific handgun itself. However the round exists and will penetrate right through both sides af the best rated vest. It is the same round developed by H&K for the MP-7A1 to replace the MP-5. I have discussed the little 17 caliber round with special ops troops issued the sub gun in Iraqi. Description: "It is like a hose, no recoil, 100% controllable, kick the door in, pull the trigger and anything toucked by the IR dot is dead, whether wearing body armor or not. The bullet goes right through both sides of a vest like butter."

H&K makes a handgun for the round and I understand the handgun functions, upon impact, just like the MP-7A1. The H&K handgun which I have seen is just a plain H&K. Now someone, some shop, could make a custom H&K which that picture looks like, it could well be a concept gun, similar to a concept car. By the way, the plain handgun and ammo has been out for about 5 years now.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    If you can push it fast enough, you can Sabot any metal or alloy you want. The gov may have issues though. Lol

you are right about that, if I recall, there was a great cry about copkiller bullets....something about the angle of the bevel, & the material, making it not only devastating in penetration, but it creates a big wound channel also

Rapier

Marksman
    61f69b0bf523b3cdd9aaea74479308c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looks like real proof that this branch has not reduced its standards, hard to reduce what you no longer have, at all. I see how we could get rid of 100 pounds of ugly fait, right off.......
    Ed

wildrider666

Master
    It takes a big guy to make a helmet look that tight. He may not be aerodynamic but he is a Capt and you don't get there by failing the physical fitness test, even in the Reserves. I would guess he is of Pacific Islander heritage, Brodda.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    If they were to analyze my old ass they would probably lock me up in a hazmat facility for the rest of my life for being a hazard to society.

Seanpcola

Same here. I've got a lot of exposure to a lot of different thinners, epoxies, polyester products, oil based lubricants, fuels, CA based adhesives, on and on. I don't want to know what would show up in an exam.

rtprthd

Master
    Smoked for 12 years and work around xylene and formalin all day. Have also handled CJD specimens(mad cow). And I'm only 30. Give it another decade and gimme a scan. Would make for a great picture in some medical textbook.

Rapier

Marksman
    These clowns are worried about climate change when every day they are doing stupid stuff like we did, burning chemical stockpiles in the open, open air necular testing, burning entire oil fields, etc, etc. how bad is it, if you want a piece of steel that is not contaminated, for a test base, only one place in the world to get that steel, the sunken fleet at Scapa Flow. That means of course that every piece of steel around you is contaminated. But the talking heads can not figure out why the incidence of cancer has increased....... But Red Tide has no know cause either...... Never mind that every sewer plant has today, permission by permit to dump raw sewage, when the plant processing capacity is reached, legally. But dumping raw sewage into the waterways (every sewer plant is on a river, creek or body of water) has no connection to sewage plants causing bacteria in the water, go back to sleep. And reloaders get concerned about lead or powder residue......
    Ed

Top Bottom