• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

I Don know if it's a gay thing but I do suspect these young guys think that cute little thing is just going to sit and wait till they're done.

Like I said, if I was younger and single I would be a huge fan of video games. In fact I would be happy to pitch in and help buy the latest offerings for any young male that's interested. Keep them in the house and busy while I slip around and do their homework.

Clay

Master
    F**k the h8erz who said he wouldn’t graduate!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437743125.003526.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437743125.003526.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437743125.003526.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 235

Clay

Master
    I've seen this personally a bunch of times. What the hell is wrong with some young guys today? If I was younger and single I would keep a lookout for situations like this. While the dude sits his ass on the couch with that game controller in his hands I would be pushing the girlfriends buttons.:whoo:

Been there and done that.... Dipped my toe in a mid-twenty-year-old pool, the water was delicious. Her guy was AF and every night played online soldier games with his buddies... Frickin idiot had a scorching hot woman sitting there who'd go to the bedroom to watch tv alone. I can't say I didn't exploit her needs ;)

Clay

Master
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437743759.749739.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437743759.749739.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437743759.749739.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 239

Seanpcola

Been there and done that.... Dipped my toe in a mid-twenty-year-old pool, the water was delicious. Her guy was AF and every night played online soldier games with his buddies... Frickin idiot had a scorching hot woman sitting there who'd go to the bedroom to watch tv alone. I can't say I didn't exploit her needs ;)

Shame on you Clay. Back in my day we did the noble thing - show up at the bar sober around 11:30 PM and bang the girlfriend in the parking lot while the guy was passed out and drooling.

Clay

Master
    Shame on you Clay. Back in my day we did the noble thing - show up at the bar sober around 11:30 PM and bang the girlfriend in the parking lot while the guy was passed out and drooling.

That's classic!

Seanpcola

That's classic!

And effective.

Learned that at the beginning of my "career". Stay home till later, don't drink, then roll about 11 or so. I would walk into a bar and the girls would look at me like "He's not stumbling, walking straight, he's talking to me intelligently with no slurring". Then look at her boyfriend, incoherent, nodding off at the bar or table, being obnoxious and not paying one bit of attention to the babe. Now, who'sgonna have a fun evening and who's gonna pass out and puke in the car on the way home?

Just a service I provided.

latch

Marksman

AF?....Figures

uploadfromtaptalk1437747338039.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437747351741.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437747338039.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1437747338039.jpg
      55 KB · Views: 249
    • uploadfromtaptalk1437747351741.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1437747351741.jpg
      31.8 KB · Views: 241

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter

The stories I could tell.
    In 1974 I was transferred to a base where damn near everyone and all the planes were TDY to Okinawa. Seven nights a week the NCO club was full of hungry women.

uploadfromtaptalk1437749662270.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437749672510.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437749662270.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1437749662270.jpg
      72.4 KB · Views: 324
    • uploadfromtaptalk1437749672510.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1437749672510.jpg
      47.6 KB · Views: 331

Viking1204

Master
    Looking forward to the weekend then two more days of work Monday and Tuesday and then on vacation for the next 12 days!

Famine

Master
    Belle! I spit my drink!! I'm known to have a dirty martini ..... All the time

IMHO Martinis are made with Gin (Bombay Sapphire or Tanq in no Bombay available) - very cold, very dry - open bottle of vermouth in the same room is enough, two olives

Last edited:

Clay

Master
    IMHO Martinis are made with Gin (Bombay Sapphire or Tang in no Bombay available) - very cold, very dry - open bottle of vermouth in the same room is enough, two olives

Vodka Snob James =) JK..I do like them with Gin, but Vodka is more versatile and with 3 girls, we ain't having a bar here...so it's a bottle at a time.

sean-connery-martini.jpg

Attachments

• sean-connery-martini.jpg
      sean-connery-martini.jpg
      31.4 KB · Views: 293

Famine

Master
    What you are drinking is a Vodka Martini - see last paragraph...as distinguished from the classic Martini which is made with Gin....:tongue:

The Martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth, and garnished with an olive or a lemon twist. Over the years, the Martini has become one of the best-known mixed alcoholic beverages. H. L. Mencken called the Martini "the only American invention as perfect as the sonnet"[1] and E. B. White called it "the elixir of quietude".[2]

Preparation

A Martini with olives as a garnish
    By 1922 the Martini reached its most recognizable form in which London dry gin and dry vermouth are combined at a ratio of 2:1, stirred in a mixing glass with ice cubes, with the optional addition of orange or aromatic bitters, then strained into a chilled cocktail glass.[3] Over time the generally expected garnish became the drinker's choice of a green olive or a twist of lemon peel.

A dry Martini is made with dry, white vermouth. By the Roaring Twenties, it became common to ask for them. Over the course of the century, the amount of vermouth steadily dropped. During the 1930s the ratio was 3:1, and during the 1940s the ratio was 4:1. During the latter part of the 20th century, 6:1, 8:1, 12:1, or even 50:1 or 100:1 Martinis became considered the norm.[4]

A dirty Martini contains a splash of olive brine or olive juice and is typically garnished with an olive.[5]

A perfect Martini uses equal amounts of sweet and dry vermouth.[6]

Some Martinis were prepared by filling a cocktail glass with gin, then rubbing a finger of vermouth along the rim. There are those who advocated the elimination of vermouth altogether. According to Noël Coward, "A perfect Martini should be made by filling a glass with gin, then waving it in the general direction of Italy", Italy being a major producer of vermouth.[7] Luis Buñuel used the dry Martini as part of his creative process, regularly using it to sustain "a reverie in a bar". He offers his own recipe, involving Angostura bitters, in his memoir.[8]

There are a number of variations on the traditional Martini. The fictional spy James Bond sometimes asked for his vodka Martinis to be "shaken, not stirred," following Harry Craddock's The Savoy Cocktail Book (1930), which prescribes shaking for all its Martini recipes.[9] The proper name for a shaken Martini is a Bradford.[10] However, Somerset Maugham is often quoted as saying that "a Martini should always be stirred, not shaken, so that the molecules lie sensuously on top of one another."[11] A Martini may also be served on the rocks, that is, with the ingredients poured over ice cubes and served in an Old-Fashioned glass.[12]

Some newer drinks include the word "martini" or the suffix "-tini" in the name (e.g., appletini, peach martini, chocolate martini, espresso martini). These are named after the martini cocktail glass they use and generally contain vodka but share little else in common with the drink. The closest relation and best known of these is the "vodka martini", which previously existed starting in the 1950s under the name kangaroo cocktail before taking over the Martini moniker

Top Bottom