• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I have the capability of growing hair, I just don't mess with it anymore. Usually a buzz cut, sometimes shaved. It has two weeks of growth right now so it's baby soft. Heck, i have more active hair follicles than many of these 30 and 40 year old kids here but I won't call any names. I do have a mustache and goatee. Yep, it's all gray.

Last edited:
    I have the capability of growing hair, I just don't mess with it anymore. Usually a buzz cut, sometimes shaved. It has two weeks of growth right now so it's baby soft. Heck, i have more active hair follicles than many of these 30 and 40 year old kids here but I won't call any names. I do have a mustache and goatee. Yep, it's all gray.
    That's all I'm asking for. Nothing special like baby blues...jk I'm not a pesky person.

You could be bald, one eye and toothless but you'd still be JohnAL to me!

Life struggles, thanks to Sean I know what to wear downtown tomorrow night!

uploadfromtaptalk1437105085330.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437105085330.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1437105085330.jpg
      68.5 KB · Views: 264

Seanpcola

Yeah John, I was just messing with you, you have more follicles than I do. I tried growing my hair long earlier this year so I could have me a pony tail like the other 100,000 old farts my age do but mine is too fine and wife says I looked like Chester the Molester. Shaving won't work either cuz my head is shaped weird so I'm stuck somewhere in the middle.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I keep threatening the pony tail but I know I won't do it. My hair has always been baby hair fine. You should have seen me with my Mac Davis fro back in the late 70s. (It worked really well.)

Famine

Master
    A woman in New York told a friend that she was going to Texas on her vacation. Her friend asked her why on earth she wanted to go to Texas. She said, "I've always wanted to eat some really good Mexican food, and I figure that's the best place to get it. I've always wanted to learn how to two step, and Texas is the home of the two step. And I've always wanted to make love to a good ol boy cowboy type. I figure I can find one there for sure. After her vacation and when she had returned to work her friend asked her how her vacation in Texas went. "Did you find your Mexican food?" She said, "We were in San Antonio and found a place on the Riverwalk with the best Tex Mex food I have ever even imagined." Her friend asked, "Did you get to two step?" She replied, "In Austin, which is the Music Capital of the world, we found a great place to dance. I danced all night long." her friend then asked, "Did you get the chance to make love to your good ol boy cowboy type?" She told her, "Well, I found a really hunky cowboy type in Houston, but when I saw the size of the condom in his back pocket I said 'Oh, hell no.' "

Attachments

• Cowboy.jpg
      Cowboy.jpg
      27.2 KB · Views: 273

Famine

Master
    Why Carry a Gun?

My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin'.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people; I carry a gun because sometimes this World can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid; I carry a gun because there are real threats in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I Carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy; I carry a gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselvesand the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin'!

Top Bottom