• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am interested, I would like to see some two gun competition but I will do anything that involves handgun shooting.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hell yes I'm in. Didn't even know there was a place close to me to shoot!!! I don't care what letters it belongs to. Hea..Hea...as long as we can make the guns go bang and I don't have to get up at 5:45 in the morning to get there. This thread just made my day.

Skippy02

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow! Thanks for all the interest, guys! Hopefully we'll be able to make something happen.
    Are you kidding, I think a majority of us live over this way and loath the notion of getting up before sunrise just to kill cardboard. Why are there not more ranges over here anyway, that's what I want to know...

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Are you kidding, I think a majority of us live over this way and loath the notion of getting up before sunrise just to kill cardboard. Why are there not more ranges over here anyway, that's what I want to know...

I don't know about you, but the only reason I ever go into FL is to run smack on Jogan. Who care's about shooting guns?

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I emailed Jason at Tac-Site yesterday evening and got a prompt response this morning. I encouraged him to join the forum and asked about shooting competitions. The gist of his reply is that he is very interested in hosting competitions, but he needs to develop his range further and find new insurance that will cover it. Hopefully we'll be hearing from him directly sometime soon.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I emailed Jason at Tac-Site yesterday evening and got a prompt response this morning. I encouraged him to join the forum and asked about shooting competitions. The gist of his reply is that he is very interested in hosting competitions, but he needs to develop his range further and find new insurance that will cover it. Hopefully we'll be hearing from him directly sometime soon.

Thanks for taking the bull by the horns, keep up the good work Jeep!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Can we all get shirts that's say Safety second shooting club? Baldwin Co Branch

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Glock isn't completely stock, it has a 3.5lb connector and extended slide stop. Does this mean I can't use it? If not I can run my Kimber.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My Glock isn't completely stock, it has a 3.5lb connector and extended slide stop. Does this mean I can't use it? If not I can run my Kimber.

I asked about that. Jason's response:
    Regarding firearms used in the challenge, I have set the 'no competition firearm' rule because most shooters will be using stock handguns or LE duty firearms. We want the challenge to be fair across the board to all shooters. I wouldn't consider a 3.5 pound polished trigger connector in a Glock to be a competition firearm. In addition, grip tape and fiber optic sights are acceptable as well.

There will be no reloads on the clock, so I don't see how an extended slide stop would make a difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom