• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Your wife is nice, mine would have gave me skillet head, again. That's where you have LODGE imprinted in the back of your skull.

My wife isn't that way at all. LOL She's of the "You're an old dog so just sit on the porch and bark" school of relationships. She doesn't have a jealous bone in her body.

Hey BTW Sean are you guy's up to something at the air field import/export??? Thoese survey men seem to be camped out there for about a week now! How long does it usally take to survey a mile of hwy? That one old guy has been lookin thu the transit in the same sopt all week? LOL

Those crews have been out there for a month Dan. It's all part of upgrading GP transmission lines, etc. in preparation for the expansion of Navy Federal and possible industrial park at Site 8. Tree company has already taken down a huge amount of trees and vegetation on Rebel Road from Mobile Hwy. to 90 and then down to in front of the airport. They're cleaning up the whole easement, putting in bigger poles, etc. At our driveway and then heading back East they have to go underground of course to stay out of Rwy 18 approach. Gulf Power is tapping in off the substation on the NE corner of Mobile and Rebel. Personally I'm glad they took out those friggin' pine trees and Popcorn Trees. I got a severe headache from the last time I ran into a tree branch on the tractor...... LOL

and im pretty sure that is not a step where she is climbing on the wing lol

Yep Itza, I would be forced to smack that cute little bottom if she put her weight on that flap.:wink:

Last edited:

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    My wife thinks all I can do is bark anymore. What she don't know won't hurt me.

TraderDan

Master
    Oh I served and 1st wife was enlisted, it did not kill it for me, however I never served with women on same post, so that may have saved me.

Dan1612

Master
    Oh I served and 1st wife was enlisted, it did not kill it for me, however I never served with women on same post, so that may have saved me.

Post? Army? Air Force maybe? I did notice that the Air Force seemed to get the better looking ones, on average. Navy or Marine Corps, forget about it! They do NOT look like Ms. Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

helo_hunter

Expert
    Dan,
    I served a couple of days in the Navy and kinda agree with you. But there were exceptions and wow, they looked NICE...

Jeff

Dan1612

Master
    Dan,
    I served a couple of days in the Navy and kinda agree with you. But there were exceptions and wow, they looked NICE...

Jeff

A couple of months underway will certainly do that to you, but it's an optical illusion. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Garpo

Master

Attachments

• untitled.png
      untitled.png
      277.4 KB · Views: 298
    • Paula+Creamer+Rides+Air+Force+Thunderbirds+T9BWF1RG8jAl.jpg
      Paula+Creamer+Rides+Air+Force+Thunderbirds+T9BWF1RG8jAl.jpg
      39.4 KB · Views: 298
    • Women-In-The-Us-Air-Force-1050x1400.jpg
      Women-In-The-Us-Air-Force-1050x1400.jpg