• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First time at oakridge.Was in the parking lot at 8:30am.Cousin from Ft. Walton shows up with Mc donalds.After a quick bite we were inside signin up.Had a blast! Prolly shot 600 rounds of rifle and 9mm.Didn't get done till after 1:00.Love me some AC,and not havein to shag targets=PRICELESS!Looked like it was getting crowded by the time we left.Gotta thank Robert and crew for all the help.Can't wait to go again!

Va boy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We went same day. During the weekdays no waiting (yet). Weekends, expect some wait time. If you and a buddy split range fees, its comparable to the other local ranges price-wise and you don't have to wait for target placement and hot/cold range. Fees are $15 for first shooter, $10 for additional shooter on same lane and Friday is Ladies Night, $7.50 for the ladies. Nice place

bcp280z

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went there this past Sunday with the girlfriend. Only went to test out a new purchase before I sell. (cheaper than driving to bama)
    The folks there were friendly and knowledgeable. We didn't have to wait. Prices seem fair, including ammo, good inventory too. Multiple brands in 9, 40, 357, 7mm, etc, all the hard to find stuff, cheaper than Mike's.

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went there this past Sunday with the girlfriend. Only went to test out a new purchase before I sell. (cheaper than driving to bama)
    The folks there were friendly and knowledgeable. We didn't have to wait. Prices seem fair, including ammo, good inventory too. Multiple brands in 9, 40, 357, 7mm, etc, all the hard to find stuff, cheaper than Mike's.

I don't know if I completely agree with this statement they do have a lot of ammo but not at fair prices they got 50 rounds of .22 for $10.95 and 50 rounds of .45 ACP for $30....

Ghettobuster

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we went during the middle of the day and we were sweating bullets. literally. they said that according to osha they had to exchange the inside air with the outside 91 degree air on a certain interval. there was only 2 other people there. this was on a thursday about 2weeks ago. very loud and hot. some of the target holders were shot off.making it difficult to hang them. :target:

bcp280z

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Didn't look at those calibers, just saying compared to other local stores I've seen lately.

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Wal-Mart was not always low on ammo they probally wouldn't sell much ammo there they also has pmc 5.56 for $15 per 20

Top Bottom