APOD Firearms

Not All Chinese Restaurants Are The Same!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aw hell, at least they weren't hanging out by the animal shelter! In PA, I would pick up at least 2-5 fresh road kills a year and just about most of the people I grew up with did the same, it became a contest of sorts. One of the most prized jobs was the recovery driver who went out to pick up deer, he had tons of friends who waited anxiously for him to drop off a fresh kill, so I can't give them a real hard time about it. Although mine were in winter months and most times rigamortis hadn't even set in yet and many happened right in front of me. One day I was late to work cause I had to stop and put a deer down that got crushed by a Tahoe. Showed up with blood splatter on my pants and shoes, lol....what a mess.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In PA you can see those little deer everywhere, I can imagine the roadside carnage goin on

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    generals "chicken" is so good i dont care what it actually is. if those efficient little jokers could make dog turds taste like that id eat em. there aint no telling what we have actually eaten that we dont know about. its best to just eat and not worry about it.

glock

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    generals "chicken" is so good i dont care what it actually is. if those efficient little jokers could make dog turds taste like that id eat em. there aint no telling what we have actually eaten that we dont know about. its best to just eat and not worry about it.

I agree! generals chicken is delicious! road kill or not.

Top Bottom