• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...s-nra-gun-background-checks-article-1.1321379

http://contactus.anheuser-busch.com/contactus/public/age-gate_AB.aspx?websitecode=NONE

One day after the United States Senate failed to pass background check legislation for firearm sales, Adolphus Busch IV, the heir to the Anheuser-Busch beer fortune, abruptly terminated his membership to the NRA.

Hearing this I have terminated my Anheuser-Bush consumption..just in case you care...in fact I sent the STOP order out on all media, friends list, hunting clubs, shooting clubs, Church, Fraternal organizations and Civic Organizations I am a member of...So hope you understand now how your ignorant decision will impact your profits!

statdoc

Expert

poff09

Marksman
    Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black..or however that saying goes..I'm no professor but I'm pretty sure more people die from drunk drivers than from guns..maybe we should put him in front of legislation and let him defend those numbers

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Funny Hugh, i have visions of all you wiener dog owners getting together and smelling each other ass in a big circle...whooo hooo bad breath!

DevilDog

Semper Fi
    GCGF Supporter
    Drink Sam Adams and be a Patriot!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Funny Hugh, i have visions of all you wiener dog owners getting together and smelling each other ass in a big circle...whooo hooo bad breath!

My pit bull would not go for that. She has bitten every dog that ever tried to sniff her butt. I don't know of any humans trying.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black..or however that saying goes..I'm no professor but I'm pretty sure more people die from drunk drivers than from guns..maybe we should put him in front of legislation and let him defend those numbers

stats.jpg

Ken232

Marksman
    Emailed them this

after hearing Adolphus Busch IV has cancelled his NRA membership due to the vote on Gun control I will no longer purchase your products. While yes it is his right to do so, The Second Amendment is somewhat more important in my Opinion, The bill was laden with loopholes that could have, while stated ATF could NOT start a National Gun Registration it did not give any stop to HLS, NSA, FBI, or others from doing so. Other loopholes in the bill were even worse. I applaude the Senate for holding true to their Oaths. Maybe Mr Busch should also.

Bean Counter

Marksman
    I think the Non-firearms should be total. CDC says 16,259 total and 11,078 firearm related. Go to http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm for more than you would ever care to know about death stats. Oh, and back to the topic, Bud tastes like horse piss smells anyway.

Bean Counter

Marksman
    Thank goodness, Guinness isn't on the list. Although no more Black and Tan's with Bass. Will have to go with Harp now.

Shley65

Expert
    Glad my favorite , Amstel light isn't listed but I sure like the Bacardi drinks . Oh well .

TraderDan

Master

That's a GOOD one Frank! and I applaud you for the Bud thing, I would too.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Why does everytime someone tries to justify their gun grabbing mentality, they describe a person in the following manner:

"An avid hunter, Busch joined the NRA in 1975"

When will people understand that the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

Top Bottom