• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikelkey

Shooter
    Just wanted to introduce myself. Joined back in Febuary. Haven't been able to contribute much. The job and baby and Misses keep me pretty wrapped up! Anyways, I live in Ensley, work in Century and enjoy talk about pretty much anything firearms. Just completed a Remmy 700 .223 build I'm pretty excited about. Been building and tinkering with firearms for a few years now as one of my many hobbies.

Glad this local forum exist as I love bouncing ideas off people and it seems as though there are some really knowledgeable firearm folks on here. I look forward to contributing my .02!

steve

Marksman
    Hi mikelkey,
    We are also neighbors...I'm off New Chemstrand near Old/New intersection. Welcome!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Welcome sir, right across 29 from ya off Detroit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mikelkey

Shooter
    I gotta a bunch of y'all all around me! Rebuilt, I live just south of 9 Mile on Chemstrand also, wonder if weve met before?

steve

Marksman
    Mikelkey (or Rebuilt), I've bought a few firearms from a guy off Chemstrand south of 9 mile. One was a Ruger 357 but I've bought others also. Ring a bell?

Last edited:

Ross

Shooter
    Welcome Mike. With a couple exceptions, we're all neighbors. Me from where I work, as opposed to where I live. I live in the Sceinic Heights area, NE Pensacola. But my "work" is at Philly's in the Milestone shopping center (Nine Mile & Pine Forest). Please say "Hey" and introduce yourself as a GCGF member. Would like to meet you.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Welcome Mike - another neighbor here, Olive Rd
    Glad to have you onboard!

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Not a neighbor, but welcome!

shootnstarz

Master
    Welcome Mike. With a couple exceptions, we're all neighbors. Me from where I work, as opposed to where I live. I live in the Sceinic Heights area, NE Pensacola. But my "work" is at Philly's in the Milestone shopping center (Nine Mile & Pine Forest). Please say "Hey" and introduce yourself as a GCGF member. Would like to meet you.

Great Phillies !! Eat there a lot. Mainly because the owner is a huge FairTax supporter and anybody that intelligent gets my business.

Rick

steve

Marksman

Philly's has some of the best sandwiches around! We used to get Philly's once a month for our whole group at work but the owner is inconsistent about taking credit cards. (We have to use our work credit card.) The owner reminds me of the Soup Nazi from the show "Seinfeld", great food but not so friendly service! NO SANDWICH FOR YOU!!!

btw... Don't bash me for the Sandwich Nazi comment, all in jest!

Latest posts

Top Bottom