• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead05

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just learned about the forum, but I started in gun activism 20 years ago when I retired from the Marine Corps (1963-1992). Full time executive director CCRKBA (national gun rights organization) 1998-2007, when I "retired" and relocated to Pensacola; brought back on the payroll several months later as legislative director. Past board member and president of WA Arms Collectors, biggest gun show promoter in Washington state. Elected legislative director Florida Sport Shooting Association. Current C&R licensee, prior FFL. Current NRA-certified instructor. Starting a new meet-up group in Pensacola, the Pensacola Second Amendment Forum (see meet-up web site for into).

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just learned about the forum, but I started in gun activism 20 years ago when I retired from the Marine Corps (1963-1992). Full time executive director CCRKBA (national gun rights organization) 1998-2007, when I "retired" and relocated to Pensacola; brought back on the payroll several months later as legislative director. Past board member and president of WA Arms Collectors, biggest gun show promoter in Washington state. Elected legislative director Florida Sport Shooting Association. Current C&R licensee, prior FFL. Current NRA-certified instructor. Starting a new meet-up group in Pensacola, the Pensacola Second Amendment Forum (see meet-up web site for into).

Welcome to the forum, why not hang out here rather than start another venue? We are all fairly like minded individuals!

Jarhead05

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Meet-ups serve a different function. Old fashioned kind of face-to-face. I'm a member of a dozen different internet fora and I value what I learn on all of them, but face-to-face gives you a more personal approach. There's room for both.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Meet-ups serve a different function. Old fashioned kind of face-to-face. I'm a member of a dozen different internet fora and I value what I learn on all of them, but face-to-face gives you a more personal approach. There's room for both.

I'm not familiar with it, but have plenty of face to face with lots of members, welcome aboard regardless and good luck!

Top Bottom