• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Wife was asking questions about a S&W shield 2.0 or something. She's wanting to up her carry weapon. She has a 5 shot .38 snub now for years. Told her I could buy her another .38 then she would have 2 .38s she didn't think i was funny. :cool: Told her to go over and handle them and find out which one she liked. Learned along time ago to let her decide what she wants.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I got a performance center shield 1.0 for my wife. I don't know about the standard shield, but the PC model with the ported barrel is really soft shooting and damned accurate. Just louder than all hell.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife, loves her CZ-83 and is extremely accurate (Meaning scary deadly accurate) with it. She got a SCCY CPX-1 CB as a replacement as it was lighter and smaller. Well she ended up hating the SCCY and went back to the CZ-83, hence why the SCCY has become a truck gun.

She still looks from time to time at a Taurus 380 and hmm can't remember what the other one was, but also in 380, but she hasn't made a jump yet. She'll decide what she wants and like when it suits her, until then I keep my mouth shut and my opinion to myself.

Last edited:

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    The shield ez has the best magazine design ever. The regular shield mags sick to load. Wish they'd accept the ez mags

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have 9mm Shield and 45 Shield for her to try if you are willing to come out to Baker. I have a Walther PPS in 9mm and Springfiled Hellcat for her to fondle and shoot as well.

The 9mm Shield is my wife's carry gun. It is not the 2.0 though. It's 1.0. The .45 is basically a 2.0 design to see differences in person though.

frogman43

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gave a Shiled to my daughter last year for Christmas.....she liked how it felt in her hand, but recoil and muzzle flip with the light guns is a trade off.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I was told to add a rubber grip with finger grooves to help with control. Ironically the one I bought for my lady came with a hogue grip.

Top Bottom