• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • romadrome

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi,
    My names Jerome, big loud redneck Asian. Im a conundrum! I'm a regular on PFF, I recently got orders to Ft Drum, NY and have decided to get into hunting more than fishing. I am an avid outdoorsman I love to fish camp hunt dive anything outdoors makes me happy. I've gotten into hunting this year, weird that I love to shoot guns and until recently I haven't purchased one. My passion is saltwater fishing and I definitely have champagne taste when it comes to my gear so im a little worried about my new endevour into hunting, well my wif is worried! I am in the USAF in one of the few combat career fields, TACP. I have two beautiful daughters and a wonderful wife. We are expecting our third and final child at the end of this month. We actually decided not to find out the sex and are getting pretty anxious. If you have any questions about me or would like to go fishing, I grew up doing mostly pier and wade fishing shoot me a pm and I will be more than happy to help or go. I hope to learn a lot more about hunting and guns from this forum.

Thanks
    Colby

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Jerome...or Colby... :p I'm half Filipino, what nationality are you?

Enjoy your stay and congrats on your new baby!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome here. Sorry about the assignment to Gun Grabber Ground Zero. Pleas read the newly passed NY gun laws. You may have to leave some "stuff" outside the state to stay above board.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome man! Sorry you got orders to that dump of a state.. Spent the first 23 years of my life up there and am never going back.. Have fun with all that white stuff!!

romadrome

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome Jerome...or Colby... :p I'm half Filipino, what nationality are you?

Enjoy your stay and congrats on your new baby!

I have many names.... I'm half Korean.

I just heard about their change. Already knew it was going to be a PITA to bring a handgun, was going to have to leave it here and have my pops send it to an FFL once I got my "pistol permit" to have a handgun in my house :mad2: which is a looooong process = monthssssss.

Appreciate that but won't be needing any custom rods made anytime soon, unless you think I'm really going to enjoy salmon fishing up there.

Looking forward to the snow and I've never been to the northeast. I'm sure I won't be a huge fan of it in no time at all.

Any hunting advise for that area?

Scrooge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome aboard Colby! Sorry to hear that you have orders for Ft Drum!
    Not a gun friendly state; check the local laws... and thanks for your service!

bayonet_53

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Awesome, you were with a different flight then, but you were my field instructor and combatives instructor. It was Joiner, Mendes, and I. You almost sent Joiner to the graveyard for not wearing eye-pro and gloves. You gave him the option to run to his point and back to mine or go to the graveyard. He busted time, but you let me vouch for him and let him stay since we came from the same ASOS. He just about stroked out. If you remember, I was the team lead from Panama. I am slated to go to QC in May. Sucks on your assignment.

romadrome

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry 53 but all you guys are melting together. Don't think I e seen a ms guy go through in a while. Hell, I wasn't 100% sure I've been here for that many flights. Think I got here around 79 0_o

I'm looking forward to the move and I'll be going to PCB for cobia fishing before I leave if you wanna grab a beer.

Top Bottom