• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viper0hr

Expert
    I would go back lol. But I see the politics going south in November seeing how a Democrat got elected governor last go around. so here I am.
    Can't blame you for leaving honestly.
    It sucks the West Coast was some of the nicest parts of the US and have been destroyed by the left.

ABlaster

Marksman
    It's actually not that bad. I'm used to an average 115 to 120 outside. The humidity takes the edge off and when I sweat it makes me cold
    Your experience differs greatly from mine in that neck of the woods! Give me 115 and 10% all day long!

mrjenkins

Shooter
    Can't blame you for leaving honestly.
    It sucks the West Coast was some of the nicest parts of the US and have been destroyed by the left.
    Arizona is only pretty during winter and monsoon season. Summer time it's desolate and very tan. Lots of mountains. I'm gonna miss the view of the superstition mountain. Looked at it for 27 years. We moved down from Idaho in 1997 to arizona seeking a better life. During that time we lived on a farm, our neighbors were kkk and the aryians were very prevalent up there. My mom married a Mexican guy so we were targeted. That's when we left idaho. My home town is about 60 miles south of where ruby ridge took place.

Recondo 101

Shooter
    So you live in Laurel Hill near the greater Svea Metro area? Pronounced Sw-ear in case you need to know where it is, just go north on 85 about 4 miles, you will see the "town" sign. We, my wife and I live and have a shop on the outskirts of the greater metro Svea area.

Over half of my grand kids were born in AZ, Son was a CRO that stood up the 48th RQS, or some such number, at Davis Montham AFB. Went from base to base, different RQS numbers confusing to me. They live in Phoenix now..

Drop me a PM. Been doing 1911s since 62 for pistol teams. A thing I do if you need anything. Plus I have a 250 meter rifle range with a berm on my farm.
    IMG_0038.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

Top Bottom