• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itsazonik

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I decided to finally put stickers on my truck. Even though I make them I never usually put a lot on my trucks. I saw this and decided I had to have it....

null_zps024b219e.jpg

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Love it! I'm not a Mopar fan (it's genetic) but I've always thought that rally stripe band across the rear works well. There is a certain model Dodge truck that comes that way nowadays. There is a yellow one with black stripe out in my area. I think it's got a SuperBee logo on the tailgate. I'd own it.

Edit: Just noticed the zombie logo.:high5:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's the rumble bee, I love that truck. Kind of what gave me the idea to make it

Yep, I stand corrected. That thing is sweet. I think the owner of the one I see regularly either lives here in Beulah or across the line in Seminole.

Back in the late 70's I briefly owned a 1940 Wyllis coupe. Straight axle front end, slicks on the back, skinnies on the front. It was dayglow yellow with double purple rally stripes down the hood, top and trunk lid. I love that old skool paint scheme.

Wish I still had that effin' car too.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I'll bet, if we only had the cars we got rid of in the past lol

I have a list that would break a man's heart. I never had much money to blow but I managed to always have something loud, hot and cool. Nowadays I'm happy with my plain old truck. Maybe someday I'll get another project. My wife wants us to get a sweet play toy car but what she likes is out of reach. She had a '68 Charger RT in high school and thinks that would be the ultimate. One night we were watching the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction on TV when one identical to her's rolled up on the block. She got all excited and I bet her on the final selling price. She guessed $15K and I won at $95K. kinda popped her balloon.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    :madgrin: Momma will probably love it! :madgrin:

Give me a day or so to finish settling down here and I'll shoot you some bucks to cover costs and shipping.

Top Bottom