• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Active-duty aircrew, on-base, going through normal preflight briefings and prep for a checkride. We got word of the first plane during early briefings. We couldn't figure out how bad the systems failure must've been that the pilot couldn't avoid hitting a building. Headed out to the bird we heard rumblings of a second plane and thought people were mistaking the footage of the first. "No way two crews had the same catastrophic loss of controls that would result in slamming into a skyscraper, let alone the SAME building". While sitting in my seat loading the systems, some maintenance guys told us the Pentagon was hit. A few seconds later, command post came over the net. All flight operations cancelled. All crews report to the squadrons. Managed to call the wife and tell her to turn on the news, and that I would be busy at work for awhile.
    Learned what SCATANA meant in a few minutes. Planned many missions in a few hours.
    Felt good to be able to DO Something in uniform, immediately. No one complained. Everyone was professional, determined, quick, ready and waiting. The enemy had no idea what they started.

Odd to think that today's 18-year-olds were born AFTER 9/11.
    What age do you start remembering stuff like this? 4? 5? That means there are "adults" in their early 20's who never really experienced what that day felt like or meant.

Never Forget.
    The real perps are counting on us to eventually stop talking about the official story not adding up. Stop either by intimidation or death or just tired of beating a dead horse. But we cant stop until justice is served. Teach your children the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, that THREE World Trade Center buildings were wired with explosives and a third building fell the same day without ever having had a plane hit it. I still to this day find people who've never heard of that third building. Oh, btw, the FAA's own investigation concluded that the third plane that was supposed to hit the third WTC building, but instead landed in the field, was actually an air burst, and not taken out with plastic forks by courageous passengers like the federal propaganda would have you believe. Which means the feds shot it down. There was a miles and miles long debris field, and that only happens with an air burst at altitude. Now, they're saying somebody did a FOIA request and got guardshack camera footage of the cruise missile at ground level that hit the Pentagon. It sure as hell wasn't a jumbo jet. The hole and damage isn't big enough. Not only that but at that speed half the plane would have flipped over the the top of the building. And we're supposed to believe that the WHOLE jumbo jet squished it's way into that hole..... what a joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-193324_YouTube.jpg
      Screenshot_20200806-193324_YouTube.jpg
      95.6 KB · Views: 72
    Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The real perps are counting on us to eventually stop talking about the official story not adding up. Stop either by intimidation or death or just tired of beating a dead horse. But we cant stop until justice is served. Teach your children the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, that THREE World Trade Center buildings were wired with explosives and a third building fell the same day without ever having had a plane hit it. I still to this day find people who've never heard of that third building. Oh, btw, the FAA's own investigation concluded that the plane in the field was an air burst, not taken out with plastic forks by courageous passengers like the federal propaganda would have you believe. Which means the feds shot it down. There was a miles and miles long debris field, and that only happens with an air burst at altitude. Now, they're saying somebody did a FOIA request and got guardshack camera footage of the cruise missile at ground level that hit the Pentagon. It sure as hell wasn't a jumbo jet. The hole and damage isn't big enough. Not only that but at that speed half the plane would have flipped over the the top of the building. And we're supposed to believe that the WHOLE jumbo jet squished it's way into that hole..... what a joke.
    I doubt, but will absolutely NOT deny your version of what took out the two buildings. There is no reason that an intense fire would not be enough to cause what happened. Perhaps rigged explosives could do what was observed, I am not an expert in demolitions and so can not offer an expert opinion. The time line of the planes hitting the buildings and still some people managing to go down the stairs seems consistent to a lay person like me.. The plane that went down in PA, I honestly do not know. Could it have been shot down and no one wanted to admit it by our own Airforce.

What I am concerned about is that it appears that the Israelis knew what was going down, but either did not inform or if they did, our people did not act.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I doubt, but will absolutely NOT deny your version of what took out the two buildings. There is no reason that an intense fire would not be enough to cause what happened. Perhaps rigged explosives could do what was observed, I am not an expert in demolitions and so can not offer an expert opinion. The time line of the planes hitting the buildings and still some people managing to go down the stairs seems consistent to a lay person like me. Are we to believe that explosives were also set off in the pentagon, exactly in the areas that were hit. The plane that went down in PA, I honestly do not know. Could it have been shot down and no one wanted to admit it by our own Airforce.

What I am concerned about is that it appears that the Israelis knew what was going down, but either did not inform or if they did, our people did not act.
    Firefighters and the demo crew were still finding hot pools of liquid thermite explosives and molten steel in the WTC basements for days afterward. And jet fuel doesn't burn anywhere near hot enough to melt steel. Nevermind melt it on contact and collapse whole floors one on top of another straight down onto the building's own footprint

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Firefighters and the demo crew were still finding hot pools of liquid thermite explosives in the WTC basements for days afterward
    I do know from the health and safety reports that all sorts of strange things were found in those buildings. I do know what the basic thermite mixture is, but not the details. Rusted iron and aluminum powder that needs to be set off by something. Melted aluminum and iron products are often found after a fire. I forgotten a job that I had worked that involved fire. While we did not use explosives too much, I have been involved in burning out reinforced concrete structures related to manufacture of TNT. I have forgotten the exact temperature, but just the wooden ammo containers that we stuffed those bunkers with was enough to caused complete degradation of the organic based explosives. The fires also cracked the concrete. Made it easier for the contractors with the ram, shears, and other heavy equipment to break up the walls. The fires melt aluminum, but the iron(steel) if very thin was burned and the thicker stuff did not melt.
    1599850506005.png

poppop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    i was in bed during a multiple sclerosis exacerbation and turned on the TV and saw the second plane hit.
    i remembered hearing about the bombs first dropping on bagdad at start of Desert Storm. I wondered if my emotions were anything like what was felt on 12/7/41?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i was in bed during a multiple sclerosis exacerbation and turned on the TV and saw the second plane hit.
    i remembered hearing about the bombs first dropping on bagdad at start of Desert Storm. I wondered if my emotions were anything like what was felt on 12/7/41?
    While the attack on Pearl Harbor caught us by surprised, the county had quietly under FDR was laying the industrial ground work for a major war. Tracts of land was acquired and in some cases the legal owners were given 30 days to off their property and Munitions plants were built. So at least we were not lacking the means to supply ammo and bombs to our troops. I think more people killed at 9-11 than were at Pearl. google says:

The attack killed 2,403 U.S. personnel, including 68 civilians, and destroyed or damaged 19 U.S. Navy ships, including 8 battleships.

Top Bottom