• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wecanslide

Expert
    The Romeo5 and Primary Arms MD25 are the two best budget 2moa dots in my opinion. If to choose between the two it would be the Primary Arms.

SlimSights

Expert
    The Romeo5 and Primary Arms MD25 are the two best budget 2moa dots in my opinion. If to choose between the two it would be the Primary Arms.
    Yes. I’m going with the CQB ACSS red dot from Primary Arms! Seems like the best Bang for the Buck. I’ve had their LVPOs on my Rifles before and never had a problem. They may manufacture in China but at least they are an American Company.

Raven

Master
    but at least they are an American Company.
    You're deluded if you think they're owned by Americans... We are all owned by China on some level big or small, whether it be credit cards, auto loans or the national debt. Any body or any company that owes a debt to China is a slave to China, and that comes straight from Gods holy word

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607-111943.png
      Screenshot_20240607-111943.png
      172.8 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yes. I’m going with the CQB ACSS red dot from Primary Arms! Seems like the best Bang for the Buck. I’ve had their LVPOs on my Rifles before and never had a problem. They may manufacture in China but at least they are an American Company.
    What magnification did you get??

SlimSights

Expert
    You're deluded if you think they're owned by Americans... We are all owned by China on some level big or small, whether it be credit cards, auto loans or the national debt. Any body or any company that owes a debt to China is a slave to China, and that comes straight from Gods holy word
    I was bought and paid for by the blood of Jesus… so yeah. I have buddies however that have been to primary arms warehouse and they say those guys are down to earth so.. that’s my thinking here.
    Thanks

Top Bottom