• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhi

Marksman
    And the official announcement if you don’t do the ‘Tube:

Last edited:

IronBeard

Master
    Just gonna point out that trump encouraged states to do just this. That and gave the ATF a "cleared hot" to go dig through existing regulations (NOT LAWS!!!) and find ways to ban and/or make "illegal" certain things. Go figure they are, woody in hand, going through every word they have ever managed to get into print. And still we blame the seated senile buffoon for issues such as this, when his predecessor started it, and has never once denounced it, and/or admitted, I #$%^ed that one up, and I'll fix it. If biden, or his "staff" of sycophants had enough functioning brain cells, they'd point that out...

Here in FL, your current US senators are both committed to "anything" that increases/implements "gun safety." The district 1 "congressman" has gone into silent running mode hoping no one will notice he has become Jeff Miller and un-elect him. Help ain't comin' from from this AOR Boys.

No. Not for biden.

All about Constitutional Liberty.

Last edited:

Beached

Expert
    Stopping the mentally ill from acquiring firearms needs to happen. Dealing with them is not a law enforcement job. Government did away with mental institutions so they would have more money to give away or waste/steal etc. putting the job on law enforcement they can only stop them not help them usually after the damage is done. Then Government reps get on TV screaming about how it is the fault of a tool not a person. This country is going backwards at a rapid rate.

IronBeard

Master
    Stopping the mentally ill from acquiring firearms needs to happen. Dealing with them is not a law enforcement job. Government did away with mental institutions so they would have more money to give away or waste/steal etc. putting the job on law enforcement they can only stop them not help them usually after the damage is done. Then Government reps get on TV screaming about how it is the fault of a tool not a person. This country is going backwards at a rapid rate.
    I'm all for that as long as unbiased science determines and defines "mental illness," not government.

tros6t

Marksman
    Vote for Joe, He’ll fix it! Someone posted on FB that he will vote for the guy who drives a muscle car, not one who others drive them around! Yeah, Joe has a corvette, parked next to the classified documents!
    And Hunter uses it on drug runs! We need Joe!

Carl

Master
    Vote for Joe, He’ll fix it! Someone posted on FB that he will vote for the guy who drives a muscle car, not one who others drive them around! Yeah, Joe has a corvette, parked next to the classified documents!
    And Hunter uses it on drug runs! We need Joe!
    Or vote for Donald "I like to take the guns first" Trump. ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Unchecked, illegal immigration, rampant gang violence, calling freedom loving Americans "terrorists" and the systematic erosion of the Bill of Rights.

The writing is on the wall for America. Act accordingly.

Bucklowery

Expert
    If we start limiting the mentality I’ll have if congress will be gone. I guess it depends on who definition you are using. The world has made evil into good.

Thanks

Buck

IronBeard

Master
    Most of the world places the blame for evil outside themselves. Not my fault...

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom