• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fir

Just a guy
    Local Dealer
    5 oclock news said it was a trans woman. I take that as a messed up dude.
    Everyone in the media is too confused to know what is going on. Not to mention a huge amount of people muddying the waters. According to the best available data (including the shooter's family), it was born a woman, and was a trans man. Doesn't really matter though. was/were and so on.

tros6t

Marksman
    Another anti-American left wing nut job that the left wing lying media will use to promote anti-gun and anti-religious nonsense! The left is far more violent than any right wing group, yet the Bidumb admin targeting MAGA!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    oh, they (media) are being so careful to use he/his pronouns...

god forbid we call the freak a woman... doesn't fit the narrative

SJB

Shooter
    It's crazy how Congress was supposed to vote on the ATF's pistol brace rule, but then this happens. Seems that anytime there's a pushback against unconstitutional gun control there's always something that makes national news regarding a firearm being used illegally by someone who shouldn't legally have one.... It's all staged, and we're living in the matrix. It all has to be a joke, right?

.22 cents

Master
    It's crazy how Congress was supposed to vote on the ATF's pistol brace rule, but then this happens. Seems that anytime there's a pushback against unconstitutional gun control there's always something that makes national news regarding a firearm being used illegally by someone who shouldn't legally have one.... It's all staged, and we're living in the matrix. It all has to be a joke, right?

25ague2sg1231.png

people will believe everything told to them by the parasites who have changed the law to legally lie. They wont even spend a minute to research things when "conspiracy theorist" show them that the fuggin gooberment can make propaganda videos like Hollywood and use them against the gullibles.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

Trans school shooter’s manifesto ‘poses too much danger to the public’ to be released, says lawmaker​

once again, we must be shielded from their intentions.... and once again, i say, if this was a maga conservative shooter, the manisfesto would be released within a week of the killings..

ABlaster

Marksman
    The problem is if the document contains information that would make mass shooters/active killers more effective. It is well-known in professional circles that those folks study previous killers to deconstruct their acts and learn from them.

I want to know what was in the manifesto from a professional standpoint as well as a person who doesn’t necessarily trust the powers that be. If I can slip into a debrief of the event I will.

I also know that a lot of people on the right side of the political aisle just want to have dirt on a confirmed trans killer so they can continue the “guilty by association“ crap the left has been putting on gun owners for decades. It’s wrong to make generalizations when they do it and it would be wrong for us to do it as well. Just my thoughts.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Yeah, I watched the guy in a dress making threats. Interesting. I always try and split the balance between playing the odds and taking someone who is making threats at their word.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    the rabid trans movement is unstable to begin with, pretending they are the other sex, and demanding we go along with their illness and sanction it.. they are becoming increasingly violent, and i predict another shooting within the next 2-3 months by a trans person...

ABlaster

Marksman
    the rabid trans movement is unstable to begin with, pretending they are the other sex, and demanding we go along with their illness and sanction it.. they are becoming increasingly violent, and i predict another shooting within the next 2-3 months by a trans person...
    The first time someone said that “words were violence” it caught my attention. I guessed that they were saying that to lay the groundwork for any violence they commit to be some mentally ill version of self-defense.

Top Bottom