• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wouldn’t trust YouTube for my information anymore than I would want to be blindfolded and force fed what I could not see nor smell.

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Did you even bother watch it? I said that the fraud was documented by an legitimate investigation.
    Like I said, if you watch you tube for your information, that says a lot. Check your sources. Verify. Don’t just stop at the Boober Tuber booth.

Trust if you must, but please verify.

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like I said, if you watch you tube for your information, that says a lot. Check your sources. Verify. Don’t just stop at the Boober Tuber booth.

Trust if you must, but please verify.
    Its source is Gateway Pundit. So… yeah, gonna need a little more than that.

And here lies the problem. So much disinformation and claims that don’t hold up when the details are scrutinized. And for some reasons people are holding onto them because they want them to be true, not because they actually are.

Did you even bother watch it? .
    Bro its the GatewayPundit. They’re like national inquirer level of accurate reporting. They are playing to your emotions, not accurate factual reporting.

Right wing conservative types still clinging on to trump and his fraud claims, its time to let it go and move on. There is a very good chance, that a year from now Trump is going to be ineligible for office when all these charges catch up with him.

Its time to accept the fact that the man who tried to steal the election, and the most solid evidence against him, is actually Donald Trump. Literally has his voice recorded asking somebody to give him 11,780 votes.

A group of people forcefully entered the capital and tried to interfere with certifying the election.

And I end this with FJB, and we need someone who can actually beat him. Not lose, get caught trying to steal it, then cry foul.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I wouldn’t trust YouTube for my information anymore than I would want to be blindfolded and force fed what I could not see nor smell.
    Ah, yes, but to assume that everything on YouTube... or Wikipedia, for that matter... is false would be just as foolish. Get info from every possible source, then use discernment. That's why my home page is MSN... I want to see which lies they're pushing today, then I ask myself: "Why do they want us to believe this?" : )

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    "Literally has his voice recorded asking somebody to give him 11,780 votes."
    Actually, I think the word he used was find. Because as you said yourself:

"multiple people have been charged and convicted of dumping ballots"

Trump said find, as in "check the trash cans", not give as in "fabricate".

The English language has 450,000 words for a reason, and I'll be the first to admit that Trump's vocabulary is not that large... but it's not difficult to decipher what he means, except for leftists and/or liars.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is the most partisan congress / population we’ve had in my lifetime. It’s truly sad we gave devolved to this point.
    If only the constitution meant enough for the general public to understand it, that all laws are supposed to be based on and measured by it, and that government is limited by it. Ooo! Did I let out a secret? Yep, what ya don't know sure can hurt ya...

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If only the constitution meant enough for the genral public to understand it, that all laws are supposed to be based on and measured by it, and that government is limited by it. Ooo! Did I let out a secret? Yep, what ya don't know sure can hurt ya...
    BINGO!

I wonder how many of those who are (falsely) trying to use the 14th Amendment against Trump are also anti-2A? WRONG re: the Second and WRONG re: the 14th.

HeavyMetal

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Received my latest copy of the Judicial Watch newsletter. A summary of the results of several law suites against several states relating to voter integrity. These states settled the law suit that Judicial Watch filed against them:

PA - removed 180,000 inactive names
    PA - removed 69,000 outdated registrations
    CO - settled lawsuit and agreed to remove ineligible voters from its rolls
    Los Angles County - removed 1,207,613 ineligible voters
    N.Y.City - 441,083 ineligible names
    North Carolina - 430,000
    KY - hundreds of thousands ( no exact number)

Also, Judicial Watch filed a law suit in Illinois to stop election officials from extending Election Day for 14 days beyond the date established by federal law.

They have also filed several FOIA requests with several alphabet gov't agencies for info about the Biden crime family.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, if you can contribute to them please do. They are trying to get and release info that the swamp does not want people to know about.
    Totally agree that voter fraud is escalating...just look what they are finding out in Arizona...thousands of people mostly in Republican districts were met with malfunctioning voting machines and were turned away. Kari Lake is taking her lawsuit into the 9th Circuit. The more this country grows, the more easy it is to hide corruption. Jefferson warned us about the fact that large government cannot withstand the onslaught of corruption and the ability to hide within it. In other words, who watches the watchers.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to CNN and other honest News Outlets, this was the freest and fairest election ever, so end of story! Will 2024 be even better? It will if “they” can help it!

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Totally agree that voter fraud is escalating...just look what they are finding out in Arizona...thousands of people mostly in Republican districts were met with malfunctioning voting machines and were turned away. Kari Lake is taking her lawsuit into the 9th Circuit. The more this country grows, the more easy it is to hide corruption. Jefferson warned us about the fact that large government cannot withstand the onslaught of corruption and the ability to hide within it. In other words, who watches the watchers.
    Her appeal to her dismissal isn’t going anywhere.

964ADB61-A219-4E9C-87CC-25B003AC3B35.jpeg
    449AE7FA-7692-4C5A-9B54-5254C1EC13C7.jpeg

seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also a record 73% percent voter turn out... Follow me for more true facts.

View attachment 242496
    Turn out in 2020 was 66%… but the ghost busters meme is funny.

You know 4 dead people were actually proven to have voted in Georgia. One of the ballots was filled out for Trump, -74-year-old widow, who turned it in for her husband

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    "I haven't seen it" so "It doesn't exist". People with this mentality everywhere... usually those who "haven't seen" much.

Probably some of the same people who will say "I couldn't find x... ", when the fact is they didn't look for it : )

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Turn out in 2020 was 66%… but the ghost busters meme is funny.

You know 4 dead people were actually proven to have voted in Georgia. One of the ballots was filled out for Trump, -74-year-old widow, who turned it in for her husband
    No I just made up that number. So now it's a "fact" cause it's on the internet. I think the whole system needs a reboot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom