• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow...really...??? Fuckin' morons...this was today, read the list of 'dos and donts' on the link...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/NAACP_Dos_and_Donts_for_Marchers.pdf

The NAACP is leading a “Mass Moral March” in the North Carolina capital on Saturday to protest recent Republican-led legislation, including state election law changes requiring identification to vote.

Ironically, the group’s list of “Important Do’s and Don’ts for Marchers” includes bringing a photo ID.

“DO bring photo identification (drivers’ license, passport or other valid photo id) with you and keep it on your person at all times,” the document says.

“This year’s annual people’s assembly will be held in the wake of a powerful push back to the immoral and unconstitutional policies supported and passed by Gov. Pat McCrory, Speaker Thom Tillis, Senate Leader Phil Berger, Budget Director Art Pope and other extremists in the North Carolina General Assembly during the 2013 Session,” the HKonJ People’s Assembly Coalition’s website says.

The website offers several downloadable documents, including the “Moral March Map,” bus registration, permission and medical forms and the “Do’s and Don’ts” list.

The march has drawn its fair share of critics.

“The so-called moral march on Raleigh is anything but moral,” Tami Fitzgerald, Executive Director of the North Carolina Values Coalition, said in a news release. “It is spearheaded by groups that support abortion and homosexual marriage.”

North Carolina Republican Party Chairman Claude Pope and other GOP leaders called the march divisive, saying state NAACP leader has become the de facto head of the North Carolina Democratic Party, according to the News & Observer.

“What we are saying today is that civil discourse needs to return,” Pope told the News & Observer. “[The] ‘moral march’ is nothing more than a partisan political rally endorsed by the Democratic Party and fringe far-left groups like MoveOn.org and Planned Parenthood, which have recruited liberal activists from other states to attend [Saturday’s march].”

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberalism is a disease. Much like cancer, it spreads rapidly and destroys and, so far, there is no cure in sight.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Scenario: Person walks into voting precinct and says, "Im Jonny Smith of #3 Mockingbird Lane and I'm here to vote." The poll worker says, "Sorry, Mr. Smith, my records show that you've already voted." Mr. Smith is outraged and says, "How could you tell me that?" The poll worker calmly states, "Mr. Smith, we understand your situation, but until we have voter I.D., this will continue. Have a nice day."

You have to have I.D. to board an airliner, to cash a check, to recieve public assistance, to drive, to rent a video, and to get a concealed weapon permit. Why is
    voting less important than these activities?

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You don't need an ID to sign up for Social Security either.
    You can sign up online. A few hours later someone calls you and asks if you are that person and a couple more silly questions, then tells you thanks for signing up, you will get your first check next month. Have a nice day.

Mic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last year I had to renew my FL DL. I was told that I needed to bring my Birth Certificate. I am 51 years old and reside in the same county that I got my first DL in. I didn't have a copy of the Birth Certificate so I was told to go to the Health Department to get one. When I got to the Health Department to obtain my BC, they wanted to see my DL. So you need to show your DL to get the BC needed to renew your DL.
    I am sure it makes perfect sense to a liberal lawmaker.

Top Bottom