APOD Firearms

Muslim Brotherhood overthrown... What now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When I first started flying I was at a little flight school up in Bolivar,TN. There must have been about 30 of em enrolled there! Ya should have seen the traffic pattern with 10-15 Cessnas in it and I'm the only one that could actuall pronounce my location over the radio!

Ardiemus

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most of the Iranian pilots we trained were assassinated post revolution. Too much western influence on them.

Walker

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Egypt was better off under Mubarak. From what I've read he was a tyrant but he kept some even worse people - like the MB - in check and on the run for a long time.

I wonder if this will influence people in Turkey. They've been getting rowdy lately too.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Barry is struggling to come up with a plan after knocking off Al-Qaeda's leader [ Chicago style ]and becoming the new leader of the Islamic organization he is building to be just as strong and well equipped as the US military to achieve his goals.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are a ton of goat bangin student pilots that live in my apartment complex. They all drive Lexus' and go to the bars and get wasted every night. I bet Allah would disapprove.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This would be a great time for someone to blow up all those new F16's

Israel = are you listening? don't let a crisis go to waste

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sitting here reading the forum while watching Battle of Britain.

"Talk about a hairy take off. I saw Jimmy buy it. Did Archie get off?"
    "Oh I'm with you old boy, but I've left my stomach behind"

I'm glad we won't be fighting the Brits one day. Those were some great fighters!
    I actually got to sit in one of the Spanish 109's used in the filming of the movie when I was a kid. The owner was a friend of my Dad's an later took me up in his Mustang for my 16th birfday.
    I know, total change of subject, but there was that airplane connection to the discussion for a minute!

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hossfly you can see a ME109 and a Jap Zero at the Museum on NAS if your ever out there.

Back on subject , Obama was passing out borrowed money in Africa and our Secretary of State was out on his yacht when all this went down! If America was ever attacked just who the hell is here to protect it? Nancy?
    BTW , the Farm Bill may have failed from all the food stamp add ons but Obama just passed out hundreds of millions for the Kenyan farmers plus Cold storage and with new oil and coal power plants. The Party never ends
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-drops-hundreds-of-millions-on-kenyan-farmers/

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It just keeps getting worse. Everything he touches turns to crap but he won't stop touching stuff!
    O'care postponed until after the mid-terms.. Can't wait to see the storm of crap that'll be flung during those elections just to see if the sheeple keep believing his line of bull!
    As far as who will be protecting the country, I think it'll be left to folks like us after the majority of it is destroyed. We have to keep the history, the good parts and the bad parts. Teach the young how liberty was taken, and hopefully how it was taken back. There's a fight coming, but I don't think it'll be from outside forces and I don't know when it'll start for real, but it's coming.

PS- my family and my neighbors were supposed to go over to the Black water River to go tubing tomorrow, but it got rained out. You may just have given us a plan for tomorrow Hisname! Asked the wife if she'd like to go to the museum. She thought about it and said, "hmm, that might be fun."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom