Target Sports

Muslim Brotherhood overthrown... What now?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently, Morsi has been ousted by the military. The military has installed the chief justice in power until elections can be held. What now? I hit information overload a few months back and stopped listening to news about Obama and the world downfall in general. I just concentrated on stocking up some much needed supplies for a while. Now I'm playing catch up on the news. Haven't even been following the Zimmerman trial.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    obama supported Morsi, Morsi was overthrown for the same things happening in the US..usurping the Constitution, corruption, high taxes, no jobs, economy turning downward..of course obama has fired 30-40 Generals/Admirals so our Military leadership has been decimated.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    No actually the Military in Egypt are allies and need our Technology, it was Morsi and the muslim brotherhood he led that was dangerous, this is actually a good thing.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've reached the point where as long as ragheads are slaughtering ragheads -- I just don't care. If they start getting testy with Israel or us, it will be a different story.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NOTHING is ever cut and dried when those groups are involved. Allegiances change daily and bait/switch is a way of life.

Yeah, when I went through my Air Force tech school the base was full of Iranians getting trained on F-4 maintenance. I think there were more goat bangers there than Americans.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your POTUS would rather watch you bleed than harm another muslim...I truly believe that! Israel is on their own.

I just don't think he can ignore Israel, as much as he would like to. If he turns his back on them they will be popping off a couple of nukes to take care of business as Elvis would say.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure he heard about it from the Israeli through back channels too. You never know. Maybe those F-16s had some Israeli made little black box on them that gives them tracking info.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know the F-14's we sent to Iran back in the day just stopped working one day. They were all still in storage last I heard. It'd be nice if we installed a kill switch in every weapon we send to our "friends", just in case it turns out that they aren't.
    I doubt if our current leadership team has that much common sense though.

Top Bottom