• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IvyLeague

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ***Thanks fellas. These are no longer for sale.***

Hey guys,

I've got several guns for sale. I've got an M&P10 in 308 with a Midwest Industries rail, a Surefire thread over muzzle break, and a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x. I would take $2000 for it. I also have a CZ-527 in 7.62x39 with a Leupold 1.5-5x20 Vari-X III. I would take $1000 for it. Finally, I have a custom Ruger Night Watchman Lightweight Commander in .45acp. It has had a hi-power cut and a mild round butt job done, with at least 5 magazines. I would take $1000 for it. I have attached pictures of all of the guns to this thread. The sling and the bag in the M&P10 photo does not come with the rifle. I also have a GP100 and a new model/50th anniversary flattop Blackhawk, both in .44spl. I would take $550 for each of those or $1000 for the pair. The Blackhawk comes with a Mernickle holster. I'd really rather sell them as a pair (you know you're out there). I don't have pictures for the revolvers but I can send them via text if anyone wants them. I have ammo for all of the above except the CZ-527 if you would like to sweeten the deal but I'd have to count it.

I'd like to transfer at an FFL, and I'm super close to Jim's on Sorrento in West Pensacola. I'd be happy to pay the transfer fee. At this time I am not interested in trades.

Let me know if you're interested!

Attachments

• 1911.jpg
      1911.jpg
      126.6 KB · Views: 187
    • CZ-527.jpg
      CZ-527.jpg
      248.4 KB · Views: 203
    • M&P10.jpg
      M&P10.jpg
      915 KB · Views: 188
    Last edited: