• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I work in healthcare, no expert but my eyes and ears are always watching and listening. Take it for whatever agenda your wish. My thoughts below.

Covid can leave you with serious lung issues if you survive a bad infection due to your co morbidity issues and lack of health/nutrition.

The shot will leave you with stroke, irritation of your heart lining, and blood clots and does nothing to protect you from covid.

I will never get a shot or booster! I'll keep taking my elderberry, zinc, and magnesium when I need them. I already get enough of the other things like vitamin c etc.
    That makes no sense. Prophet of misinformation. My government was giving me free weed, donuts, cheeseburgers, and french fries for getting my COVID shots. They weren't giving vitamins and nutritional crap.
    My government knows what's best for me.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Technically it should be Covid24. - 2023-24. Ok by me, I'll get to sit in a hotel when called back to work in march for 1-2 weeks order takeout, play ps4 and get paid again.
    I don't care what the gov does. As long as I can get my 4 votes in for FJB and my dead mother can get her 3 votes for FJB I'm good with it.

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    "Building back better" should be kicking in any day now, then amerikuh will be back to the world leader super power it was when Hussein Obama was our ruler. Remember "you didn't build that".

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I work in healthcare, no expert but my eyes and ears are always watching and listening. Take it for whatever agenda your wish. My thoughts below.

Covid can leave you with serious lung issues if you survive a bad infection due to your co morbidity issues and lack of health/nutrition.

The shot will leave you with stroke, irritation of your heart lining, and blood clots and does nothing to protect you from covid.

I will never get a shot or booster! I'll keep taking my elderberry, zinc, and magnesium when I need them. I already get enough of the other things like vitamin c etc.
    My 92 y/o dad was convinced by his Dr. to get the shot in May of 2021. He lived in Chicago. A few days latter he had a stroke. Ended up in the hospital for a few weeks… got out, had another stroke. I made it home in June and he was still in the hospital. A Dr. there at the hospital convinced us that he needs to be in a home environment to get better (maybe). We put him on hospice. I took FMLA leave and with my older sister we nursed him back from bedsores and sickness. The hospice nurse told us when they arrived they gave him in thier mind, less than a week to live. He had the will to live but his body couldn’t bounce back. He made it past the 90 days, but I had to return to work and my family here. He told his close friends that once I left he didn’t care to live anymore being a burden on my sisters. The social worker who was assigned told me I shouldn’t sleep on a couch in his room as it would be too stressful for me. I would have slept on the floor, if I had to, but curling up on a loveseat couch worked. He passed away two weeks after I left. His death and a million fellow Americans was avoidable had it not been for Faucci and other idiotic scientists to play “god” with a virus.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    My 92 y/o dad was convinced by his Dr. to get the shot in May of 2021. He lived in Chicago. A few days latter he had a stroke

Sorry for your loss. My mother in law also received the shot and had her stroke maybe 4 weeks later. Then another stroke or a bleed at my house one evening during dinner. Although she had history of afib and ablations, pacemaker etc the first clots where shot induced that cause her issues the second was brain bleed from thinners if I remember correctly. She is currently still needing 100% care and can't function at all by herself.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    since this covid started, i have been saying it was engineered to kill older people, and the vaccine

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Somehow the border has remained wide open with folks streaming in and being flown and bussed all over America with zero health checks. As you do during a deadly plandemic, right?
    Yet a middle aged white guy gets carded for buying a tire plugging kit. Tractor supply.
    I took the initiative to ask the cashier "why"? He said people can get high off the cement. I laughed at him and told him "I can get high from popping a gas cap on any of the 100+ cars in the parking lot." He said "it's company policy". "I laughed at him again and told him illegals, I mean dreamers officially have more freedoms that tax paying citizens as of today in my mind."
    It went right over his head and he missed it. Skinny jeans must of been too tight for him cutting off blood flow to his uterus.
    The gentleman purchasing the plug kit said he was pretty much thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it. Told me "nice hat".
    My last words to him were "I still can't find 1 of the 81 million that dislike it and are willing to say something".
    Merry Kwanza, greet some seasons and Santa is trans.
    Merry Christmas all of my deplorable friends!

Attachments

• IMG_20231223_150106_681~2.jpg
      5.3 MB · Views: 33

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240103_074300_Yahoo Mail.jpg
      Screenshot_20240103_074300_Yahoo Mail.jpg
      594.2 KB · Views: 25
    • Screenshot_20240103_074305_Yahoo Mail.jpg