MODERATORS: Can we have a "What's it worth" category added?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    as with ebay, gunbroker has a completed listings colum, so you can tell what certain guns actually sold for, (you have to sign in to get there) or just average out the buy it nows for new guns. You can't go by the asking prices. It would be alot more accurate that what someone on the net tells you.

Thanks for tip Dan.
    Saw this on Gun Broker:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=433793749

Don't remember the bar sticking out of friends weapon.
    Probably to stick in a pivot to absorb some recoil.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, and the above rules are in addition to the standard. Insults, name calling, etc. not tolerated.

One last thing. I would do it for a couple of months and see how it goes. Personally, I may have something happen and have to give up the position. Maybe not but no one ever knows what the future brings. If I can't give it 100% at some point then I need an option.

Since when was name calling not allowed and Where do u get off making it like u dont enjoy a good joke? Dumpster diving

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay, Seriously tho, I'm okay with my 30-06, I'm lost on the Ruger MKI.....any ideas of it's value??? Also the Astra? I've seen 450-500, but thats an "asking" price, what do you all think is a "selling" price??
    Thanks

Oh, And I'd accept the Moderator of this particular Addition to the Forum, Only.

Im glad ur ok with the price of ur 30-06 but i think ur the only one ok with it... Glad u made this thread so i could post this comment. THANKS ur the bestest

Seriously $1500 for a BAR made my blood boil and im all about selling a used gun for near retail but WOW

My Bad i just wanted u to see what would go on if u had a thread like u asked for!! Lesson OVER

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since when was name calling not allowed and Where do u get off making it like u dont enjoy a good joke? Dumpster diving

Ahhh, Stanley, you know I do nothing but joke. I was just saying the rules for the propsed thread would have to be really strict to keep it from falling apart. Guess it was a bad idea all around.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ya that punch bowl would get pissed in alot. I never really understood the "hey whats this worth" question anyway, google, ebay, gunbroker is just as easy, even easier than asking a forum, and here you get more opionions than real anwsers.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was just thinking local input might put a more realistic value on an item, maybe not so much guns as other stuff. I guess I should have never made suggestions.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It would be IF it could be done without personal / bias and or unknowledgeable comments. Which would be very hard here., without an appointed board of advisors / appraisors. but why go thru all that trouble when you have too much info at your fingertips allready?

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No just Frank, Your stuff is worth nothing and Franks is worth more than retail....Point,,Build an AR and it is worth less than the parts even if not fired. If thats true I spent to much on my Ar.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There are quite a few phishing on here , listing used , at top retail, simply because they take the highest price they see online. Most folks don't know how to do a completed listing (sold) search and go for crazy asking prices. I see it everyday, this thing is selling on ebay for 250.00 when it is also selling buy it now for 49.00 just two listings below the crazy price, and when you look at completed listings people are only paying 30.00 on average. The buyer must do his/her own research or you will more than likely overpay.

Top Bottom