• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have a VERY nice Mitchell Arms, Gold Series, '95 that was recently purchased from a well respected member of this and many other local forums. It has been 100% professionally polished from top to bottom including all internals, feed ramp and barrel. It features a custom black accent coating on the rounded areas, It also features custom Sarge's grips that are completely gorgeous. it is very much a one of a kind pistol from top to bottom! It is in 100% perfect condition, with very few rounds down the pipe and is certainly gorgeous. It includes a basic case and 2 colt mags. This is as pretty as a 1911 can get!

Price: $850

This is a gorgeous gun and is really hard for me to even consider parting with. Unfortunately other projects have already been started that now need to be retroactively paid off, so I will be listing this and a few other beauties this week. I will also be listing up some accessories and package deals on items so keep your eyes open for future listings.

I much prefer cash but trades are always an option. I am picky and but the worst I can say is no so hit me up if you have something interesting to throw at the deal. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1425.jpg
      IMG_1425.jpg
      664.6 KB · Views: 158
    • IMG_1421.jpg
      IMG_1421.jpg
      713.2 KB · Views: 155
    • IMG_1422.jpg
      IMG_1422.jpg
      683.4 KB · Views: 156
    Last edited:
    Status