• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oh that husband and wife getting beat makes me boil like no other!!!

that is what liberal politicians do well.... disarm the citizens so they depend on the government, which fails them when needed...

time for the Winchester rock and roll song, splatterem and stack them

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a bunch tried to get on I 10 at water st in Mobile about 4 30 today but Mobile Pd put a stop to that.
    I watched that live on channel 5. Hats off to all involved. The Mobile authorities took their time and spoke calmly to leaders of the crowd and calmed things down. In the end it looked like everybody dispersed peacefully. The worst thing I saw was one tear gas canister fired into the crowd. Nobody seemed too affected by it. It could have easily gone the other way, so thank goodness cooler heads prevailed.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been watching live streams from several different cities but the coverage from Long Beach/Santa Monica has been the most interesting. Their newscasters are remarkably naive, and seem shocked people would loot high-dollar boutiques in their luxury areas. They must live in a bubble.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    looks thataway to me..kind of rude and crude if you ask me..
    With all that's going in I don't think so. Did you see all the people in the house? He told her to get inside multiple times. Something else was going on. Bet they are the reason the troops were coming down the street.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    looks thataway to me..kind of rude and crude if you ask me..
    Rude and crude? What would you do if someone, ANYONE, fired at you on YOUR property while you were NOT breaking a SINGLE law?!?!?! I know exactly what the fuck I'd do. I'd be sending those shitbags six feet under. You're fucking letting them off too easy because they're cops. THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!!! Jesus why can't anyone see this?! You're turning a blind eye to them. 180 the situation here. What if there were a "gang" of people going down the street telling people to get inside their homes, and then shooting, WHATEVER at them, and then them going about their business to everyone else?! I'd bet you would be saying some different shit right now. And the rest of you "apologists" that say they were "doing something"!?!?! GET BENT! This is the type of thinking that lets an authoritarian government come to your fucking doorstep and enact their fucking will. Stop trying to excuse the bad behavior of these assholes and call it for what it is. A fucking gang, roaming the streets, and shooting at people. Because that's EXACTLY what happened here.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Rude and crude? What would you do if someone, ANYONE, fired at you on YOUR property while you were NOT breaking a SINGLE law?!?!?! I know exactly what the fuck I'd do. I'd be sending those shitbags six feet under. You're fucking letting them off too easy because they're cops. THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW!!!!! Jesus why can't anyone see this?! You're turning a blind eye to them. 180 the situation here. What if there were a "gang" of people going down the street telling people to get inside their homes, and then shooting, WHATEVER at them, and then them going about their business to everyone else?! I'd bet you would be saying some different shit right now. And the rest of you "apologists" that say they were "doing something"!?!?! GET BENT! This is the type of thinking that lets an authoritarian government come to your fucking doorstep and enact their fucking will. Stop trying to excuse the bad behavior of these assholes and call it for what it is. A fucking gang, roaming the streets, and shooting at people. Because that's EXACTLY what happened here.

that indeed was my first thought, to fire back....but I do not have rubber bullets or paintballs..

firing on cops with live rounds, on cops with guns, sticks, badges and radios to call more cops with guns, sticks ,badges and radios does not seem like it could bring the results desired.

Top Bottom