• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Magpul has a reputation for producing high-quality polymer firearms accessories. With that being said, new products often have bugs and Magpul announced the their new Glock PMAGs were having failure to feed issues. Luckily for consumers, Magpul also has a reputation for great customer service, and they are offering to replace the affected magazines for free. In fact, if you bought them direct from Magpul, Brownells, or Midway they will mail you a working replacement without any action on the part of the purchaser. Read through their announcement below.

Magpul Recognizes Issues with New Glock PMAGs, Offers to Replace Them for Free

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Now that is customer service! To bad other companies can't follow suit or even recognize when there might be a QC problem. Why I always buy from those three companies.

Ryan

Master
    It's funny how people praise companies that screw up (with something as important as a gun magazine) and say how they are going to purchase more from them....I know stuff happens..the XDS got recalled and I wasn't happy but I wasn't singing praises when i got it back. I'd probably be supporting companies that get my order to me in a timely manner and don't have to recall it. (yes I still buy springfield)

It's the same thing everywhere though. I saw a Jeep shop ship TJ Jeep parts to a JK owner after they waited 4 months for the parts. They receive the parts and then test fitting figure out they aren't for the JK. They ship them back and waited longer for JK parts. They ordered them in aluminum and got steel instead and had to send them back and wait longer. At the end the owner was praising their customer service and saying they were a customer for life.

Top Bottom