APOD Firearms

Love the painting "Washington crossing the Delaware " ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Whaaaa??? This shouldn't even be legal! That's like selling the Whitehouse itself isn't it? It's perhaps the most well known work in there. Where is the money going?

With that being said. They likely hung one of Hunters 5 million dollar finger paintings up in its place.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whaaaa??? This shouldn't even be legal! That's like selling the Whitehouse itself isn't it? It's perhaps the most well known work in there. Where is the money going?

With that being said. They likely hung one of Hunters 5 million dollar finger paintings up in its place.

Looks like the government didn’t own it. The owner just let the White House borrow it. The founder of Masco owned it. The own or owned a bunch of companies Including delta faucet.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Looks like the government didn’t own it. The owner just let the White House borrow it. The founder of Masco owned it. The own or owned a bunch of companies Including delta faucet.
    That's crazy. I always assumed it was a nationally owned treasure. What a shame

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First line on the Masco site: "Our founder, Alex Manoogian, arrived in the United States in 1920 with $50 in his pocket and a relentless drive to make a better life for himself and his family."

Likely not appreciative of the way things are going. Hope it was pulled out of the non-specific-racehouse in protest and will not returned until we are America again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom