DK Firearms

Lots of small shooting sprees the past couple weeks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lots of it is caused by peer rejection weather it be from girls or cool kids, lack of good parenting, way too much TV / video babysitters, then they get all plotting and full of revenge. Maybe try some recreational drugs then someone gives them the mind altering stuff and BOOM goes the Dynomite! Perhaps more inner city rec centers like the old days with ball games and mentors instead of alone with the TV time???

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    drugs will lead to the destruction of the American way of life..FACT You cannot work or govern, raise a family or get ahead in life fuked up on drugs, some dopers may differ and not agree, but facts are facts. The destruction of the American Family and America's morality has proven it does not work...in the 60's just before the breakdown and liberalism we had no school shootings and divore was not an epidemic..the proof is where we are now from then.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Those crazy pot smokers always going on killing sprees... Maniac Hippies... Srsly Frank! I've never heard of anyone smoking grass and beating their wife or assaulting anyone.... Now alcohol is involved 90% of the time in domestic violence ... Just sayin... And Frank, I know cops, teachers, professors, judges, electricians, hedge fund managers, lawyers and people from every walk of life who are daily pot smokers and have incredible lives, good Christians and family centered folks who pay their taxes and contribute to society .. ... Id like to see the facts backing up your opinion ...BC the data out there doesn't agree with you...I know BC part of the therapy I provide is substance abuse... Cocaine/heroine/meth and ALCOHOL are the devil...

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    All I have to do is look at your schools to see the societal damage of drugs to people and family units. Pot is ok for some but just a gateway for the weak minded. Those happy families you talk about ALL have skeletons in the closets nothing is as cheery it appears. You do know pot is not the only drug, talk about meth, heroine, coke and the rest

Top Bottom