• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Have two pups that decided to make my front pouch there home for the day. Been here since 0900 and still hanging out as of now 1345. One shepherd one Alaskan malamute. I live in Windsor forest court near 5 point anyone have a clue who owns them let me know. No tags and dirty as all get out. Thanks. I’ll take care of them for a few days but not sure how long I can keep it up. Might be new guard dogs if after a week or so of no one claiming them.
    A695CD09-EED4-46B1-91CE-A0DA4CB5A8FD.jpeg
    3480BAD1-F076-484F-96C5-67A6C711C929.jpeg

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    After giving them some water and judging their temperament, if you can take them for a car ride, goto a vet or shelter to scan them for a microchip.

If unable a car ride, contact a local dog rescue (any breed), and see if they will make a house call with their chip-scanner (most rescues have one).

It's very nice of you to look after them while trying to find their owner. Who knows what unfortunate circumstances led to those two being on this tag-free adventure...

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The shepherd may have a tattoo in its ear. Not sure how helpful, but another possible way to authenticate anyone who claims ownership.

Crabbyguy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    After giving them some water and judging their temperament, if you can take them for a car ride, goto a vet or shelter to scan them for a microchip.

If unable a car ride, contact a local dog rescue (any breed), and see if they will make a house call with their chip-scanner (most rescues have one).

It's very nice of you to look after them while trying to find their owner. Who knows what unfortunate circumstances led to those two being on this tag-free adventure...
    Going to bathe them first, awfully dirty for a car ride. Already contacted woodbine Vet to have them scanned.

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We had a little Chihuahua that wandered up and after getting scanned, found that the owner was on the east side of town. We were on the rock throw from Alabama west side.

It's amazing how far they can roam sometimes.

Glad they are back home safe.

Sent from a handheld tracking device on a remote body of water in SE Alabama.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    More then likely, they weren’t super excited to see their owner. Shame though, they were beautiful dogs. I have their number now in case.
    They were good looking dogs, for sure. We should make the owner an offer. Or charge him for babysitting his fur babies. I'm in the market for another fur missile. I'll take the grey one for a couple hundred bucks.

Top Bottom