Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

Looking to Shoot Trap

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

FamilyFirst

Reaction score
I was first introduced to guns and shooting back in the early 2000's at PRPC by my uncle who was a member their. Every time we went to the range we always shot Trap and it was my absolute favorite. Since my uncles passing, I have not shot Trap since and would really love to get back into it. I am in the process of submitting an application to PRPC but was wondering if there were any Trap events in the area. I recently purchased a Trap gun, which happens to be one just like my uncle had, and once she arrives, I know I am going to be itching to get her some range time. Even if its not a specific event, would love to meet up some fellow members to shoot a few rounds.

DangDang

Reaction score
SRSC has some events from time to time. It is off of Quintette Road. I love shooting the sporting clays, but they have a skeet and trap range also.

FamilyFirst

Reaction score
I have always shot sporting clays there to attempt to prepare for duck seasons. Ill reach out to them about upcoming events. Thanks for the heads up.

ccather

Reaction score
You may have already checked. If you have not, I seem to remember that PRPC may be open to non-members during organized shooting events (usually several per month). Maybe trap is included?

Baddog 0302

Reaction score
You may have already checked. If you have not, I seem to remember that PRPC may be open to non-members during organized shooting events (usually several per month). Maybe trap is included?
Their web site should list a trap match director, contact him or another match director one should give you the answer. I know that when the pistol silhouette's starts up again , the match's will be open to the public.

Fanner50

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Non members Can shoot Trap and other organized events without being a member. Check the clubs calendar on pensacolarifleand pistolclub.com for when scheduled sanctioned trap shoots are held. Actually there was a scheduled trap match today that you could have attended.

Toggle Sidebar