• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a 21 T...... Double D ... and Pac Man screw drivers to adjust small engine carbs.. I have called every place I can think of.. Amazon seems the only venue left .. But in hopes one of our memebers may have an not need any longer or would loan with a deposit long enough to adjust a few Cain saws that new lines bulbs an filters have been replaced......Seems small engine shops cannot sell these due to federal felony laws,,, W T W ??? . Any and all sugestions welcome.. ordering my own is in the plan also,,,,Thanks much olecarver

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking for a 21 T...... Double D ... and Pac Man screw drivers to adjust small engine carbs.. I have called every place I can think of.. Amazon seems the only venue left .. But in hopes one of our memebers may have an not need any longer or would loan with a deposit long enough to adjust a few Cain saws that new lines bulbs an filters have been replaced......Seems small engine shops cannot sell these due to federal felony laws,,, W T W ??? . Any and all sugestions welcome.. ordering my own is in the plan also,,,,Thanks much olecarver
    If you find a source for them please let us know. I've been trying to buy one for years.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    you're talking about those really weird shaped screwdrivers that are used to adjust carburetors on like weed eaters and whatnot if that's what you're referring to I've got a sit of them I think there's six of them in the sit you're more than welcome to to borrow them

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    you're talking about those really weird shaped screwdrivers that are used to adjust carburetors on like weed eaters and whatnot if that's what you're referring to I've got a sit of them I think there's six of them in the sit you're more than welcome to to borrow them
    Most greatful for the offer. Im tied up in P,Cola at the moment , If i dont find them local to send one of the guys to buy nthem ,, I may take you up on it,, Thanks Tom,,olecarver

fla kid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If you want to bring the saws to milton i'm sure we can find one in my tool set.I just can't remember what they look like. pm me & ill give u my #

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom