Target Sports

Local Fedbois are here, in this very forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s very likely that every veteran and Leo that is not a known penis puffer is on a list . They have shown a willingness to try and right wrong doings and most have
    some firearms knowledge . politician’s fear veterans above all other groups, in my opinion

Pensacola Joe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think some of the key words are "predominantly to earn a profit " . Now i have not read the law or had it explained to me but it seems that a person that sells a very low number [ # to be determined ] of firearms will not be effected by this . There is a difference legally between a hobby and a business
    There you go using logic and common sense. Two things the alphabet boys do not have. The new “rule” is written with an invisible line that only the ATF knows where it is and they are the only ones who see it. They get to “interpret “ our intentions usually before we even know what they are. I have zero faith in this administration and their politically Weaponized agencies they are using to do their dirty work.

Imnotbruce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone is volunteering to be the first one.

Any word of organized/peaceful demonstrations? I don't think there's enough local concern to get out there but has there been any word of larger regional/national demonstrations?
    It's not a stretch to say it's regulating guns now but it will become other personal property in the future, they'll track every bloodstained dollar as it moves through your hands and tax it both ways then tax you for unrealized profits.

hallb

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    They work for the ATF, monitor this forum, should be experts on all things guns and they actually think anyone on here is making a profit :rolleyes::rolleyes: Pretty sure I’ve lost money on every single gun I’ve sold!!

No doubt though they are here and have been. Sure they have a file on every single one of us with a record of every background check for a gun we’ve done(maybe don’t have the actual paperwork but they know we were checked by fdle for a long gun or pistol purchase), what nfa items we own, what we list for sale on here, what they think we’ve bought on here based on context of posts in ads and of course a record of all the mean things we’ve said about them and the government.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This explains governmental rules

When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less. ' 'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things. ' 'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    This explains governmental rules

When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less. ' 'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things. ' 'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all.
    Where do you get your weed? :)

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where do you get your weed? :)
    Range AL new house with a feeder out back

They all aren’t idiots. They can write the rules with no ambiguity but they chose not to. They like make it up themselves and let it evolve and grow.

Alabama about to pass a law to make Glock switch illegal. Why? Because big bad aft not prosecuting them. It’s already illegal under federal law so why make it double illegal. Have been told about a Glock switch in another neighboring county. Automatic transmission folks called They refused to prosecute.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mid June 2024 SCOTUS term relases all court decisions for this year. Let all hope that Chevron deference is toast, then the three letter agency “rules” get put in check. Yes we shouldn’t have to rely on a Federal Court to uphold our rights…

Whats amazing if you think about it, this “rule” doesn’t seem to affect thugs, thieves, charlatans. They carry on like if nothing happened, but the rest of the average Joe citizenry has to become a FFL to continue our normal way of life.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mid June 2024 SCOTUS term relases all court decisions for this year. Let all hope that Chevron deference is toast, then the three letter agency “rules” get put in check. Yes we shouldn’t have to rely on a Federal Court to uphold our rights…

Whats amazing if you think about it, this “rule” doesn’t seem to affect thugs, thieves, charlatans. They carry on like if nothing happened, but the rest of the average Joe citizenry has to become a FFL to continue our normal way of life.
    Yep, laws only apply to law abiding citizens.

Top Bottom