• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sig2

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PRICE LOWERED--LNIB SPOTTING/SHOOTING ZOOM SCOPE-Bausch & Lomb-CRESTVIEW

Item PRICE LOWERED---LNIB SPOTTING/SHOOTING ZOOM SCOPE-Bausch & Lomb 15 to 60 Power 60 mm Zoom Telescope

Location Crestview

Contact Info jepalmer2@gmail.com/850-217-5007

Price PRICE LOWERED TO $125.00 from $150.00 or best offer/shipping $15.00 U.S. only

Item Description Bausch & Lomb Discoverer Zoom Spotting Scope 15-60x60mm. Excellent Optics! From the Manufacturer: The Discoverer is a versatile, high-performance spotting scope offering a wide range of functions for terrestrial viewing, yet is well-suited for amateur astronomy. Easily zooms from fifteen power (15x) to sixty power (60x). Multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission for a bright, clear image. Rubberized surface protects the product in a wide variety of situations. With the addition of two simple adapters (22-3030 and a camera body adapter), the Discoverer becomes a 1000mm to 4000mm telephoto zoom lens for most 35mm single lens reflex cameras. Specifications for this Bushnell spotting scope include: Magnification: 15-60x Objective lens: 60mm Field of view (feet at 1,000 yards): 150 at 15x, 38 at 60x. This scope may have been used about five times. Price sticker on box stated original price was $447.11. Comes with original box and manual.

Attachments

• IMAG0654.jpg
      IMAG0654.jpg
      456 KB · Views: 281
    • IMAG0655.jpg
      IMAG0655.jpg
      504.8 KB · Views: 278
    Last edited:

Luv2Hunt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an older version of this scope and I love it. It is at least as clear as my Leupold Vari-X III rifle scopes. I wish I had the spare cash to get it as a second. GLWTS!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom