DK Firearms

List of 49 Republicans Who Voted Against Food Security Help for Veterans (Matt Gaetz one of them)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coomer

Expert

Just putting this out there, something to think about.

Rick Allen, Georgia
    Jodey Arrington, Texas
    Jim Baird, Indiana
    Dan Bishop, North Carolina
    Mo Brooks, Alabama
    Ken Buck, Colorado
    Tim Burchett, Tennessee
    Michael Cloud, Texas
    Andrew Clyde, Georgia
    James Comer, Kentucky
    Dan Crenshaw, Texas
    Jeff Duncan, South Carolina
    Jake Ellzey, Texas
    Pat Fallon, Texas
    Drew Ferguson, Georgia
    Scott Franklin, Florida
    Matt Gaetz, Florida
    Louie Gohmert, Texas
    Bob Good, Virginia
    Lance Gooden, Texas
    Paul Gosar, Arizona
    Mark Green, Tennessee
    Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia
    Morgan Griffith, Virginia
    Glen Grothman, Wisconsin
    Andy Harris, Maryland
    Diana Harshbarger, Tennessee
    Kevin Hern, Oklahoma
    Jody Hice, Georgia
    Ronny Jackson, Texas
    Jim Jordan, Ohio
    John Joyce, Pennsylvania
    Debbie Lesko, Arizona
    Barry Loudermilk, Georgia
    Thomas Massie, Kentucky
    Mary Miller, Illinois
    Barry Moore, Alabama
    Ralph Norman, South Carolina
    Steven Palazzo, Mississippi
    Scott Perry, Pennsylvania
    Bill Posey, Florida
    Matt Rosendale, Montana
    Chip Roy, Texas
    Steve Scalise, Louisiana
    Greg Steube, Florida
    Van Taylor, Texas
    Tom Tiffany, Wisconsin
    Daniel Webster, Florida

Carl

Master
    Did you even read the bill before pushing the democrat party media headline? Curious how much pork and bs was in the bill? Not that the R's are doing much good for the people either but come on.

Coomer

Expert
    Just the type of response id expect from someone who uses "Coomer" as an online name.
    Nice edit.

I used “Coomer” as my callsign on both my tours to Afghanistan. I use it wherever I want, it’s a free country and I’ll proudly display it wherever I want. If you don’t like it, you can piss of, yeah? /yawns. Nobody ever gave FupaGunt guy on here a hard time.

Carl

Master
    Nice edit.

I used “Coomer” as my callsign on both my tours to Afghanistan. I use it wherever I want, it’s a free country and I’ll proudly display it wherever I want. If you don’t like it, you can piss of, yeah? /yawns. Nobody ever gave FupaGunt guy on here a hard time.
    Yeah im sure you did.

Carl

Master
    Nice edit.

How many accounts have you had on here now? LOL

Baddog 0302

Master
    WELL, I see we have two senior citizens with not a lot to do.
    Than being said, the Dem's just failed to help pass a bill aimed at doing something to stop Fentanyl from crossing the border. WHY didn't it pass, probably because there was more pork in it than Jimmy Dean process's in a year.

Coomer

Expert
    WELL, I see we have two senior citizens with not a lot to do.
    Than being said, the Dem's just failed to help pass a bill aimed at doing something to stop Fentanyl from crossing the border. WHY didn't it pass, probably because there was more pork in it than Jimmy Dean process's in a year.
    I was just joking around and having a good time. I tried to offer him a beer but he said he don’t like my cheap Natty Lights.

But yeah I saw the fentanyl stuff too, sucks to see it didn’t get passed. Personally, I know more vets that suffer from food insecurity more than drug addicts.

.22 cents

Master
    D and R. 2 wings of the same vulture. 2 sides of the same coin. 2 cheeks of the same ass. Its a blame game for the peasants to fight and blame the puppets while the Oligarchs rule. Put the meatswords down guys. Its only us vs them.

Attachments

• DD9DF042-EF6D-412C-ABD5-45BE1FFBE843.jpeg
      DD9DF042-EF6D-412C-ABD5-45BE1FFBE843.jpeg
      117.8 KB · Views: 57

Carl

Master
    D and R. 2 wings of the same vulture. 2 sides of the same coin. 2 cheeks of the same ass. Its a blame game for the peasants to fight and blame the puppets while the Oligarchs rule. Put the meatswords down guys. Its only us vs them.
    Well said but I never turn down a good sword fight :D

Coomer

Expert
    I like the way you think. You should post more. You still have that guillotine in your garage?

The way I see this is that these Republicans read the bill in its entirety and there is more to it than the media and the Dems want you to know. To me, it seems like a wasteful office thus wasting taxpayers' dollars with not much coming from it. If a veteran has food security problems, then it may be that he/she are not employed, living off of a small VA subsistence, Medicaid, welfare, or no income whatsoever and homeless. Many of the veterans in this position are too lazy to work and living off of anything they can get from the government and some are physically unable to work due to some form of disability whether it results from injuries sustained from military service or afterwards. For those who are living on the streets by choice, they made that choice. They beg for money and often spend what they get on drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes. Food is not high on their list of priorities. For those who are disabled as a result of their military service, they should have proper compensation to make sure they can have shelter, food, and clothing that is suitable and sustainable.

I see too many veterans that are "moochers" and bums. Many of these were draftees, served a couple years, and have vowed to get everything from the government they can as a means of "payback" for drafting them.

All said, we DO NOT need an office of food security within the VA. It is wasteful and not needed. I would have voted against it as well. The way I see it, those Republicans who voted for this bill are trying to make themselves look good in an election year regardless of the pork spending in the bill. There is not one good bill that has been introduced by Democrats and every bill they do introduce seems to involve creating more government and spending money this country does not have.

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I must quote Lyle Gorch of the Gortch brothers from The Wild Bunch here... "Start the ball Tector!"

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    you can be sure, if the name sounds good for us, it does everything but what it says...democrats push their pork in EVERY BILL they put forth....and blame the other side when it doesn't pass.

the upcoming pelosi bill about stock trading, the repubs should insert a term limit clause as part of it, and blame the dems when they vote againt their own bill

Top Bottom